Jul 20, 2017
Hey,

For everyone who as problem with Danielle, here are the steps:
-Get repair tool from Billy
-Reach 45 with Danielle at the park
-Get boobs seen at beach
-Repair sink at Danielle's home
-Get fight seen between Mom and Danielle at beach
-Get lingerie bedroom seen with Danielle (do NOT ask about breast, seems there is a bug right now, see below), and choose ''nothing important''
-Go back to Danielle's home and now choose ''ask about Janice''
-THEN go to living room, choose ''Talk to mom'', and finally ''convince here to forgive Danielle''

It seems there is a bug with Danielle. After she invite char in house in lingerie (on the bed, after fixing sink), the choice ''ask about her breast'' (without asking ''nothing important first'', and ''ask about Janice'') made the game ''freeze''. I'm able to rotate the camera but there is not more text options and the menu is disable, so I had to reload the game.

Thanks

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Also seem to be getting black screened when going to the living when I think the dad is supposed to be there.

Basically haven't been able to see the good bits of any of the new scenes :(

qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
I need to ask this because I hate cucking.
I read the first 4 steps of the walkthrough and it says to enjoy the scene after I give the "horny beer" to John.
Does the scene involve him fucking the mother? Cause I'd like to avoid it.

qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
Yes and no.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh okay..
It's not that bad as long as it doesn't progress any further.
I choose gentle too, so I should get the same result.

Edit: I'll add that it kinda is pushing it for me (personally) as I haven't even included Billy in anything (beach or BJs) exactly because I'm selfish and I don't like sharing. :p

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Eh okay..
It's not that bad as long as it doesn't progress any further.
I choose gentle too, so I should get the same result.

Edit: I'll add that it kinda is pushing it for me (personally) as I haven't even included Billy in anything (beach or BJs) exactly because I'm selfish and I don't like sharing. :p
billy ain't no eskimo bro of mine.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Appears I'm still not able to Text Adrianne and progress the school cheerleader slut event..
Anything about that?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Yes and no.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems to me that John is the cuckold. Janice is his wife and she is having sex with three other people.
When he is home I just play the other women for the week. LOL you cant fuck mom at the beach but you can do Julie in the bathroom. The horny beer thing just silly. Many of us have been waiting for some "real mom" story updates but "K" keeps bringing in all this weird shit. Like the Hospital that has no use of yet even though he made it so you can enter.

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
so done everything in the new game but......

"During the anal H-scene with Janice after the last animation it will be possible to click on the bottle. Extra scene will be shown"

no idea what im doing wrong?

Reactions: Ekzar

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question if i press the windows key during a scene the text will disappear, is there a way to make it come back??

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes