DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
After the scene at the pool of the 0.23 story(not trying to spoiler) my game gets stuck on a lot of scenes (either a black screen or it is just stuck and won't continue) does that happen to anybody else or is that my save?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
(either a black screen or it is just stuck and won't continue) does that happen to anybody else or is that my save?
I've got the same (black screen, doesn't continue) at a different point, when Janice is in the living room during the reconciliation part, before being able to giver her a set of her own trimmers.

Previously had the same thing happening at the school at night (21:00-22:00) in all three releases of 0.22.

There've been others with similar problems at different points, in different versions (and releases of versions), and so far there doesn't seem to be anything in particular that's the cause.

Cachirulo

Jun 4, 2017
Regarding Billy's path, I've managed to make him watch Jason and Janice fuck in the beach, Billy discovers that she is Janice and in the next blowjob she gives him he pointed it out. Do I miss something or that's all? There's still a scene left right?
How did you manage to make him watch Jason and Janice at the beach??

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I've got the same (black screen, doesn't continue) at a different point
Update:
Second black screen involving Janice, at the beach, and the Janice/Danielle night time at the pool loads in but can't do anything other than rotate the camera (not even access menus).
I've taken a look at the output log and the same thing keeps appearing;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like whatever my issue is, relates to her tan lines.
That's the only thing I've seen come up in six attempts over 3 locations in the game.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes