Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone who has played the game let me know if I should finally try it. I click on this link all the time and something always prevents me from trying the game. Is it worth it? How much gameplay can you get out of it?

wpgguy05

Mar 15, 2018
Can anyone who has played the game let me know if I should finally try it. I click on this link all the time and something always prevents me from trying the game. Is it worth it? How much gameplay can you get out of it?
IMO... I really like the game and find you get a lot of gameplay out of it. I like the fact a lot of things aren't obvious on how to proceed and you have to figure situations out.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
In terms of content this is probably one of the best games on the site. However it can feel a little grindy at times because there are random triggers you have to wait for. Just follow the walkthrough and you'll be able to find and enjoy everything.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think one would describe it as a typical h game. A bit grindy, yet very rewarding while a story is there but it's not that deep or innovative. The amount of play time you'll get will depend a lot on the walkthrough. It's going to be a good and smooth time if you use it but without the walkthrough the game becomes quite challenging at times and you'll have to play a lot to get it done. KST is very consistent though and the updates are always up to what you'd expect.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Well if you never played this game then go ahead and download it. You should at least get 3h playtime if you dont focus on the walkthrough and try everything out yourself.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Whilst we're still patiently waiting for the walkthrough, I've come across a wee issue...

Another lovely Black Screen issue during a portion of the "quest" to get Janice & Danielle to reconcile with each other.
Unfortunately it also relates to the addition of styling Janice's pubes.
A part of the "quest" involves having to talk to Janice when she's in the living room, and unfortunately it's leaving me with a black screen when I need to ask her about a short hair trimmer.

Hopefully the next beta release (if there is one) resolves it, for any others who do experience it with Beta 1.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes