WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If that is the cause of his black screen issue, it's more than likely the same for mine (different area), and I can't believe I hadn't considered that yet!

Probably time to start another playthrough from scratch...
I cannot think of any other cause. I KNOW my pc runs the twist without any issues ;)

[i3 8350k, 16gb ddr4, gtx1080]

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I cannot think of any other cause. I KNOW my pc runs the twist without any issues ;)
Regretfully, even a fresh start doesn't help:(
Literally the only problem I'm having is with the school at 21:00/22:00, and this is before even going down on Janice in the living room.
On the plus side, 0.23 will be coming soon(ish) so I'll just keep my fingers crossed that the issue doesn't persist into its first beta release, so I'll just wait for that before worrying about the issue too much more.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Regretfully, even a fresh start doesn't help:(
Literally the only problem I'm having is with the school at 21:00/22:00, and this is before even going down on Janice in the living room.
On the plus side, 0.23 will be coming soon(ish) so I'll just keep my fingers crossed that the issue doesn't persist into its first beta release, so I'll just wait for that before worrying about the issue too much more.
*fingers crossed*
I'm sorry that i cannot help out, but i am like a blind guy looking at the Mona Lisa. I do not get these black screens during my playthroughs. :(
#clueless

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
KsT posted

0.23 Changelog

- 8 new scenes.

- 4 new item.

- New swimsuit Style for Janice.

- 2 new outfits for daily wear for Janice.

- Characters that recieved updates:

-Janice

-Adrianna

-Julia

-Danielle

-John

-Billy

- Updated locations:

-Jason's room

-Living room

-Bathroom

-School

-Park

-Bedroom

-Bedroom (at night)

-Julia's room

-Julia's room (at night)

-Pool

-Pool (at night)

-Bathroom

-Danielle's bedroom

-Beach

- Janice's pubic style can be customzied.

- Janice swimsuits are now have 2 color zones, that can be customized independently (7 different colors)

- Indicator showing when John is home is added. It also indicates how much days left till he leaves.

- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I can already imagine the crying and rage...XD

I am now on tenterhooks for this alone!
FGS Billy's scenes are avoidable, i can't stand this dumbass XD, well John on the other hand, Jason is always lurkin' around Janice, so there will be scenes for sure between the married couple...

Advice: better wait for .23FINAL! avoid all those nasty little gamebreakers, they are always in the Beta Versions ;)

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
FGS Billy's scenes are avoidable, i can't stand this dumbass XD, well John on the other hand, Jason is always lurkin' around Janice, so there will be scenes for sure between the married couple...
As much as I detest Billy (kind of reminds me of a non-incestuous, slightly dumber Max from Big Brother), everything so far that required him, was worth it just for his flat earth bs and how gullible he is.XD

Advice: better wait for .23FINAL! avoid all those nasty little gamebreakers, they are always in the Beta Versions ;)
Dude, that's like, asking a dog not to sniff your crotch before you sit down... IT'S UNAVOIDABLE!!!!!XD

Plus I'm eager to see if my black screen problem is resolved or not, and whether or not there might be more.
If there are/it's not resolved for me, then it'll be a case of telling the game "Why yes, the variable I changed does mean I did that part and can now proceed beyond it";)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
As much as I detest Billy (kind of reminds me of a non-incestuous, slightly dumber Max from Big Brother), everything so far that required him, was worth it just for his flat earth bs and how gullible he is.XD

Dude, that's like, asking a dog not to sniff your crotch before you sit down... IT'S UNAVOIDABLE!!!!!XD

Plus I'm eager to see if my black screen problem is resolved or not, and whether or not there might be more.
If there are/it's not resolved for me, then it'll be a case of telling the game "Why yes, the variable I changed does mean I did that part and can now proceed beyond it";)
I HEAR YOU :) *fingers crossed*

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes