WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I seem unable to get Rachels score above 170. Now it has declined (to about 165) due to following her. I am pretty sure i missed the conversation betwean her and Janice, could that have anything to do with it? (Pretty sure i time skipped past it) Any tips would be welcome as the walkthrough doesn't help me solve my issue.
during my playthrough i've missed that conversation between Janice and Rachel too, but i could progress further with Rachel.

I have no objection to either of these statements.

Carry on with the blessings of the righteous (they follow me on Twitter, for counter-intel I guess...).
You know how it works.
Keep your friends close, and your enemys even closer.

Reactions: bas and american

american

Apr 24, 2017
Under Windows 10 you might want to think about upgrading to 4Gbs of System Ram. Windows 10 does eat a lot of it. And I can't remember if the Athlon II has their built in GPU...I know I have an AMD A10 that has the GPU built in to run it's onboard Display adapter that I use for my HTPC. I could easily play this game on it.
Thank for infro as of now I can play gwme with out not major problem only problem is red or pinkish color in some scene but only a few out that it good and my son help me alot with GPU upgrade or update if need but thank you for be so kind true enough my son always said thar but I only play this game Milf City and My New Life

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i havent even encountered Janice-Rachel convo YET. And i have been playing this for a long time.
I had their conversation in an earlier playthrough, but i startet anew with .21 (or .20 idk)

But like i said, i had no issue to progress further with Rachel, it seem to be just a scripted scene wich not matters much.

D

Deleted member 2738

Well what Video card is installed? That will be the key. As I said the CPU hasn't changed all that much so most issues gamers face are all related to the GPU they have.
Onboard Display is the #1 issue for most. Their solution is easy just add a good card.
Those with a good card can usually get away with just a driver update. Go the Manf site and get their drivers, don't rely on the Windows update drivers as they are usually out of date and awful.
I seriously need to upgrade tbh.
When I say "decent", I mean the minimum requirement lmao
My specs:
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Card - AMD Radeon HD 6670
Processor - AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz
RAM - 16GB (DDR3)
DirectX 12
Used AMD websites Auto-detect to keep my display driver up to date

Reactions: Asphyx

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I had their conversation in an earlier playthrough, but i startet anew with .21 (or .20 idk)

But like i said, i had no issue to progress further with Rachel, it seem to be just a scripted scene wich not matters much.
no i know. I just havent seen it. Started playing around 0.18(earlier too but not that much) and i keep seeing side note about that in walkthrough. I just dont know what is that convo about lol

padder

May 5, 2018
I have, Janice walks around in a condom suit, Sis in a white leotard (I haven't bought the blue one yet, maybe thats the issue?) Rachel has both the shoes and the lingerie. I shall try buying the blue one tonight when i get home from work.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
no i know. I just havent seen it. Started playing around 0.18(earlier too but not that much) and i keep seeing side note about that in walkthrough. I just dont know what is that convo about lol
Oh you know, nothing serious. Rachel want to get to know Janice, bc Billy always talks about her, afaik if i remember correctly when jason joins the conversation they talk about him, what a nice guy he is. Etc. Etc. - Chit chat so to say

american

Apr 24, 2017
during my playthrough i've missed that conversation between Janice and Rachel too, but i could progress further with Rachel.

You know how it works.
Keep your friends close, and your enemys even closer.
amn bro to that because a enemy can become at one point your great friend

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Trolling the noob's. For shame, sir.
It would have been pretty epic if he'd been able to get the game to at least start. Even I'd admit that!XD

My specs:
Windows 10 (64-bit)
RAM - 16GB (DDR3)
DirectX 12
Honestly @Sepharius all that needs upgrading is the graphics card.

The processor's fine, so is your Ram, it's just the 6670 that's holding the system back.
I'm using a R9 270 OC, which is basically an iterative update of the HD7700 chip and 2GB RAM.

Any major system upgrades like a more recent CPU and Motherboard would possibly be best done when you can comfortably afford 16GB DDR4... which is still over priced, in my opinion.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Thank for infro as of now I can play gwme with out not major problem only problem is red or pinkish color in some scene but only a few out that it good and my son help me alot with GPU upgrade or update if need but thank you for be so kind true enough my son always said thar but I only play this game Milf City and My New Life
Red or Pinkish video is usually the result of a faulty cable that is not transmitting one of the Color Channels. In your case I suspect it is the green channel. But this would happen even outside of the game if that is really the case.

Reactions: american

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
My specs:
Windows 10 (64-bit)
RAM - 16GB (DDR3)
DirectX 12
You should be able to play anything on that rig with the only possible exception of some game coming out next month! LOL
Any Radeon is more than enough to handle what this game could throw at it.

D

Deleted member 2738

It would have been pretty epic if he'd been able to get the game to at least start. Even I'd admit that!XD

Honestly @Sepharius all that needs upgrading is the graphics card.

The processor's fine, so is your Ram, it's just the 6670 that's holding the system back.
I'm using a R9 270 OC, which is basically an iterative update of the HD7700 chip and 2GB RAM.

Any major system upgrades like a more recent CPU and Motherboard would possibly be best done when you can comfortably afford 16GB DDR4... which is still over priced, in my opinion.
I've been meaning to upgrade for a while, I'll see whats on the market.
Thanks

american

Apr 24, 2017
Red or Pinkish video is usually the result of a faulty cable that is not transmitting one of the Color Channels. In your case I suspect it is the green channel. But this would happen even outside of the game if that is really the case.
thank you and in last update only at beach scene rest was good so who know and thank

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
I suppose the hospital building wasn't accidentally added. Since I didn't find a quest relatedn with hospital, I hope that in the upcoming updates, KST will continue to search for biological parents. I am eagerly waiting for new interactions with Emma too.

Ave KST!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes