AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
i havent even encountered Janice-Rachel convo YET. And i have been playing this for a long time.
I had their conversation in an earlier playthrough, but i startet anew with .21 (or .20 idk)

But like i said, i had no issue to progress further with Rachel, it seem to be just a scripted scene wich not matters much.
Janice-Rachel conversation scene happens when you have 90+ score with Rachel (rachscr >= 90).
This scene is NOT mandatory for the game progression, because the only variable it changes is rachelq = 2 (rachelq is Rachel's quest line progression).
But rachelq can be increased to 2 in another scene, in Rachel's house, when you go there, while Billy is not at home and he returns suddenly and starts shouting: "MOM! WHY ISN’T DINNER READY! I‘M STARVING!!"

So as already said - it's not a big deal if you've missed Janice-Rachel conversation.
There isn't any sex in this scene. ;)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, i'm new to this game, so sorry if this has been answered before but, how can you move the camera if the option to rotate it with the mouse isn't working? I am right now in the hallway and in what i think is the dinning room (the one with the TV, i may be confused), but the option of the camera doesn't appear on the right-down side of the window. And none of the buttons said at the intro work too (QWEASD, that or i am doing it wrong), so...how can i move the camera here to be able to move?

Thanks for the future answers

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Guys, i'm new to this game, so sorry if this has been answered before but, how can you move the camera if the option to rotate it with the mouse isn't working? I am right now in the hallway and in what i think is the dinning room (the one with the TV, i may be confused), but the option of the camera doesn't appear on the right-down side of the window. And none of the buttons said at the intro work too (QWEASD, that or i am doing it wrong), so...how can i move the camera here to be able to move?

Thanks for the future answers
Not every room has the option to rotate the cam (ofc when there happens a sex scene, then you can rotate the cam).

Reactions: Mysm20

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Not every room has the option to rotate the cam (ofc when there happens a sex scene, then you can rotate the cam).
Then when, for example, you are in the living room and you want to go back, how do you do it? As the only options i can see are the bathroom and mom's room. (And then there's the cabinet, which i can not find in the living room).

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Then when, for example, you are in the living room and you want to go back, how do you do it? As the only options i can see are the bathroom and mom's room. (And then there's the cabinet, which i can not find in the living room).
You can navigate through the icons up right. The cabinet is in the -Dining Room-
twist icons.png

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I suppose the hospital building wasn't accidentally added. Since I didn't find a quest relatedn with hospital, I hope that in the upcoming updates, KST will continue to search for biological parents. I am eagerly waiting for new interactions with Emma too.

Ave KST!
Yeah he spent a lot of time on the Father's arrival last month which is kind of setting up what is needed to carry the story (that has been stagnant for quite awhile) forward. The Hospital also is a good indicator of this.
Unfortunately his introduction to the Aunt may have given away the plot...

Afterall Mom does accuse her of stealing her men...It would not surprise me to find out Dad screwed the Aunt and she got pregnant and Dad then went and adopted his own kid. Meaning that Dad isn't impotent, he just lied.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Question am i the only one who gets a black screen when trying to enter the hospital from the city map??
No, that mostly happen to people with weak Graphic Cards. The Hospital gets introduced with a little camera flight around the building, weak cards running out of memory in that case and producing a crash.
But thats just guessed. Maybe you can bring up some more information?!

rony123

Jun 5, 2018
Is it only me or other gets it too that whenever I try to knock on neighbour's door screen get white and also when I try to follow Bill's mother

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
I'm having some trouble with progressing the teacher storyline. I got the drug stash, gave it back to the shady character, got the car hack 2000 or whatever. I went and put it in the white car, but now I have no idea what to do next. Do I have to activate it somewhere, or how do I stop her husband from coming to pick her up?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm having some trouble with progressing the teacher storyline. I got the drug stash, gave it back to the shady character, got the car hack 2000 or whatever. I went and put it in the white car, but now I have no idea what to do next. Do I have to activate it somewhere, or how do I stop her husband from coming to pick her up?

american

Apr 24, 2017
I know and apology in advantage but I going to ask ok is nexxt update still set for tomorrow or anyone hear different

4dan

Apr 24, 2018
Every location usually has 2 different scenes. When you need particular one - just change the location and return back until you get the desired one. In your case leave the pool and return there until you catch Janice on the lounger.

As for the black screen - the problem is on your side. This usually happens when you lack enough free memory.
Unity engine is notorious with his memory leaks. Usually restarting the game solves this problem.
If this doesn't solve your problem - close all other open applications, stop all unnecessary tasks and services (with the task manager) and try again.
Hello AngelOfDeath,
I've got new PC, downloaded the game again and used my previous save-file.
The problem is the same. (black screen).
Scene with Janice lying on the towel works only, nothing else in this area.
Also tried with different resolutions and details.
Posting the attachment, but it depends on your time :) Thanks for your help.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hello AngelOfDeath,
I've got new PC, downloaded the game again and used my previous save-file.
The problem is the same. (black screen).
Scene with Janice lying on the towel works only, nothing else in this area.
Also tried with different resolutions and details.
Posting the attachment, but it depends on your time :) Thanks for your help.
Hi, i tested your Savefile. I get a Black screen in the Pool Area aswell, i know that my PC handles The Twist without any Issues, though your Savefile must be broken.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes