T

tomhiddle

dude i cant get it to show up in loading screen plz help
Easiest way to use save someone gave you if you just downloaded new version on a clean hard drive:

start new game

make your own save so game creates folder in AppData

paste sve someone gave you into that folder

load it in-game

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Regarding Billy's path, I've managed to make him watch Jason and Janice fuck in the beach, Billy discovers that she is Janice and in the next blowjob she gives him he pointed it out. Do I miss something or that's all? There's still a scene left right?
I think it is all. You can repeat cosplay scene, but next time in the end Billy will name Janice by her name and she won't be surprised.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
After the scene at the pool of the 0.23 story(not trying to spoiler) my game gets stuck on a lot of scenes (either a black screen or it is just stuck and won't continue) does that happen to anybody else or is that my save?
Have you changed Janice's tan lines at the beach, to anything other than default?

I ask because I've earlier isolated that as the issue I was having, and you seem to be having the same issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

use the or the online ,
Look for "jantantype" and set it to zero. (default)
Then look for "jantanstr" and set it to 0.3 (default)

That has, so far, resolved my issue.

The save editor will let you do it without manually replacing the save, so I highly recommend that.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
well never did manage to fix the issue with the drug guy so still can't get any DrugX. Since alot of these updates seem to focus on it guess I'll have to restart :(

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
i need help. after talking kira about exam step 373 i cannot buy drugx from shady guy. They are talking and screen freezes. i had to quit and back again.

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
I think I'm encountering a bug too. I've got the point where you go out to the pool to find Janice and Danielle, but then it freezes and you can't click on them to start the scene. I can still move the camera around, but none of the buttons work either.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I think I'm encountering a bug too. I've got the point where you go out to the pool to find Janice and Danielle, but then it freezes and you can't click on them to start the scene. I can still move the camera around, but none of the buttons work either.
Yeah just got that one after altering my save. Previously worked fine. Game is a bit twitchy :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Which save editor? You mean ?
That, or that allows you to not have to worry about copy/pasting the download files, instead altering them directly.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
That, or that allows you to not have to worry about copy/pasting the download files, instead altering them directly.
Thanks didn't know about that one. It does seem to be causing an issue when I alter values, changing "drugs" to something different than the one in the original file (changed from "0" to "10") means the load screen just freezes.
No harm no foul, been meaning to replay from the beginning anyway :)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes