Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
This boggles me:
399. When Jason goes for the bottle to the dining room. There will be option to add DrugX. Go back and enjoy the scene :)
*Note* During the anal H-scene with Janice after the last animation it will be possible to click on the bottle. Extra scene will be shown. The scene is optional, doesn't have any influence in the progression of the game.

I can't click on the bottleduring any of the scenes...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For scene 381, If Janice has high gentle points, she sucks sleeping John a little - while Jason fills her pussy.

If Janice has high rough points, she sucks John and fucks him front and rear until he cums inside her also while sleeping. This is NOT my favorite scene, but I had to see it just once.
Thank you for answering my question. At this point I will avoid the above points without any problem. I do not care to see John. This is way i hate when the autor start to make the 10% of ppl happy only to do update like this.
8 step lose that i need to avoid, because ppl are not happy if they do not see other guys fuck they woman.
8 step where we can see Jason do more thing with Janice.
The most that bother me much is the billy thing, because he advanced with the Dark Elf Janice cosplay.
I really wanna fuck her in Dark Elf cosplay as Jason.
I hope that KsT do some sex scene also with Jason and Janice with the cosplay of Dark Elf.

Now i try to do the other step. And i really hope that no other man coming on this game.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I don't like John, but Billy.
He always think about Janice. Unlike John, he even go to Julia's room at night.
Compared to the Dark Elf, he prefers Janice.
I like the Billy Path so much.

Williebouy

Jun 3, 2017
Does anybody know why mom wont show up in julias evening scene. i've repeated it at least 20 times, and the walkthrough says there is a 50% chance mom will show up. So i'm guessing i'm missing something

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
UUggghhh.... OK dev, did you really think it was a good idea to put an event with a low random chance need to be on a specific day?? I've been through about 20 Wednesdays and Janice WILL NOT do her exercises!! If you're going to REQUIRE an event to progress the story, at least increase its chance to happen for at least one hour on the day we need it. This is dumb...

The rest of the game is awesome, though.

Edit: then, after another 5 tries, she exercises 3 times on the same Wednesday. Gah.
If the event your hoping for doesn't trigger, just leave the room and come back, no need to progress time. The RNG triggers on entering the room, it doesn't set it permanently for that timeslot once you encounter it that day. In case any other event give you trouble.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok i play the intere new update and...
This is why i love and hate this v0.23 update
Look like KsT now start to focus much more on Dad
Now with the drugx the dad start to have in gentle mode, a BJ while sleeping.
In Hard mode, a complete BJ+pussy+anal =.=
Then after we... the mc go through lot of truble to help mom and aunt to go on pace mode...
After we finally can fuck mom and aunt in the pool, who happen?
Randomly at night, mom and aunt are in the pool.
And if Dad stay at home, we can see him in the pool with mom and aunt! Wtf i do all the thing and you have all the privilege now? Also now if in the night try to go to sis, we find that dad now are thinking of fucking also the daughter?
Then the billy update.
This is the worste update i every see till now! Jason only have one fucking damn sex scene alone with Janice.
And all this shit was added to this awesome game.
And the worste thing again is that we do not have an avoidable choice if we give the horny beer! At last give us the choice to fuck Janice or just let Dad have blu ball while sleeping! The only avoidable thing is to jumpe the intere 4 step.

The only cool thing is that we at last fuck the aunt+mom in the pool! The worste thing the two forgot all because we use the drugx -.-
So this update for normal ppl like me. Have just one update!
I really hope that kst do not start to update every time much more dad and billy.

Reactions: Fed

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
sooooo… it plays on unity engine and its supposed to be a VN??? ive played a little of this new update and it runs like slow baked ass... not trying to be mean or put the devs down but is there some way to make this game run at 30 or 50 fps? cause let me tell you the first part with billy and MC and the main screen looks WAYYYYYY too slow for it to be on PC. my Pc runs win 10 and man its not as slow as this im sorry im on a tangent but help a bro out peeps.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
49.After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will apear (need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next thursday same way and you will get the video003.

How Can you trigger this scene?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes