cavaemon

May 29, 2018
You mean that Game?! >>>
yup that one... also I know its weird but I don't know what ram or whatnot my pc has but if my pc can keep a local multiplayer game going for 4 hrs straight then its pretty good right? but that's just me, so if anything I don't run unity because ive had problems with it before but like I said its either the game runs at 20 fps or my pc cant make the game run it above 20 fps.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
yup that one... also I know its weird but I don't know what ram or whatnot my pc has but if my pc can keep a local multiplayer game going for 4 hrs straight then its pretty good right? but that's just me, so if anything I don't run unity because ive had problems with it before but like I said its either the game runs at 20 fps or my pc cant make the game run it above 20 fps.
Well, OK. You're talking 'bout a Game that is fuckin' 17 Years! old. That is antique in IT...Honestly what the other User said is true, your hardware sucks. Sry. xD

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I need to send selfie to Adrianna while having sex with someone else but walkthrough says that i need to get that scene while mom is drinking at dining room. However, mom ALWAYS drinks coffee. Tried over 2 weeks without doing anything but i guess i am doing something wrong. Can someone know how to make her drink alcohol instead of coffee?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I need to send selfie to Adrianna while having sex with someone else but walkthrough says that i need to get that scene while mom is drinking at dining room. However, mom ALWAYS drinks coffee. Tried over 2 weeks without doing anything but i guess i am doing something wrong. Can someone know how to make her drink alcohol instead of coffee?
  1. John must not be at home!
  2. At the afternoon (15:00 - 19:00) go to the dining room, when Janice is there.
  3. If she is drinking coffee, go to another room, then return to the dining room again.
  4. Repeat step 3 until you catch her drinking whiskey.
You can always use this trick, when you need a particular scene at a particular location.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
  1. John must not be at home!
  2. At the afternoon (15:00 - 19:00) go to the dining room, when Janice is there.
  3. If she is drinking coffee, go to another room, then return to the dining room again.
  4. Repeat step 3 until you catch her drinking whiskey.
Step 3 worked thank you.

groove

Jun 23, 2017
Hey. im the new player i look at walkthrough. i get 50 relationship points with mom but i cant get more ?
i went to the beach with him. i tried everything but i cant getting progress.
i cant find panties on bathroom and i cant get ' wow nice view ' scene in pool :(( some body help me ?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Hey. im the new player i look at walkthrough. i get 50 relationship points with mom but i cant get more ?
i cant find panties on bathroom and i cant get ' wow nice view ' scene in pool :(( some body help me ?
Panties? In bathroom go to the tub, and it's on the floor behind the shower (turn left). 'wow nice view' scene? Isn't that scene with Janice in chair at the pool? Just have to keep trying. Legs apart and getting a look at the flesh etc.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
1-) Go to bathroom, the room with jacuzi. On the floor in the corner you will find mom's panties.
2-) Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view". Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world".

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it can play halo the first game but its steady at 55 fps sooooo does that help?
Might want to post your specs. Never know what we can help with to advise for better hardware, because you certainly need it.
Also, below 60fps is pretty bad for anything that's not turn-based gameplay.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Might want to post your specs. Never know what we can help with to advise for better hardware, because you certainly need it.
Also, below 60fps is pretty bad for anything that's not turn-based gameplay.
He has no clue what hardware is build in his pc. And he cant even run an 17year old game stable at 60fps...

Reactions: american

american

Apr 24, 2017
He has no clue what hardware is build in his pc. And he cant even run an 17year old game stable at 60fps...
Listen to Pro ok and if you have question about your on PC or laptop 2 place look in manual or on side of PC because I am look at my right now on ths sidefrom OS to VGA Infro

Beck9oid

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, please in next update do:
Julia:
lazzers studio - add special hardcore, 2 more guys to gangbang shoot, including Jason (Dp, DAP)
+ option inviting Kevin home to have dp with Julia
:)

groove

Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys . i have a problem.
''Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture. '' i try to get picture for billy but i cant. how can i get that photo ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Doesn't hurt to try and help... Even if that help winds up costing him, say, 500-to-700 <insert local currency here> of his hard earned cash to get a more modern system.
Although, given that he's playing Halo CE for four hours at a time, I don't think modern systems are all that high on his priorities...
Ah well, c'est la vie!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hi, please in next update do:
Julia:
lazzers studio - add special hardcore, 2 more guys to gangbang shoot, including Jason (Dp, DAP)
+ option inviting Kevin home to have dp with Julia
:)
Asking here won't help. Go to KST's Patreon, and ask there. Link in the first post.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Doesn't hurt to try and help... Even if that help winds up costing him, say, 500-to-700 <insert local currency here> of his hard earned cash to get a more modern system.
Although, given that he's playing Halo CE for four hours at a time, I don't think modern systems are all that high on his priorities...
Ah well, c'est la vie!
He startet his RANT about shitty dev abilities, with his super i can run win10 on my pc arguement.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes