Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That's why

With this I can only assume you artificially increased her points, which with this games, breaks it beyond repair. at this stage she should only be around 65 points not 300.

As I keep saying to everyone, Do Not artificially increase relationship points unless you're following the walkthrough and know how far you need to go before moving onto the next section.

The only thing you can do now, it start a new game. and keep you hand of the cheat section the hallway, unless you use the walkthrough and then only do it as the walkthrough tells you.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
THIS IS FOR EVERYONE

Please DO NOT Artificially Increase The Relationship Points Of The Characters Or Mess With The Variables
Doing So WILL BREAK THE GAME Beyond Repair. Forcing You To Start Over.

But if you are intent on doing so with the relationship points, please limit yourselves to what the walkthrough says at each section, BUT only after completing said section and not before starting the section, no more than that. As well as only increasing your money and "main" inventory items, meaning only the following as well as their amount, increasing beyond those will also break the game.

3 Suntan Lotion
3 Condoms
3 Lube
20 Plan B pills
20 Sleeping pills

20 Vitamin X Pack

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can i ask since when The Twist have a NTR Tag, and maybe also why?
It's had it since the beginning
The NTR involves 4 characters
The main one being Billy, as indicated in the walkthrough by (Billy)
2 are John as and Kevin, with each having one scene
2 Scenes with the Red hooded guy
1 Scene with Kira and her Stepfather
but the main NTR character is Billy every few updates he gets scenes.

New Secret Scene added with Incest Patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4170024

but, if you want to avoid them, as they are totally avoidable, you can download the walkthrough which I have marked where you can skip the NTR portions from the link in my signature.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Question regarding new .37 Mac version.

Any idea why, when i try to open the game, I get a pop up saying 'The application "TheTwist037MAC" can't be opened.'

Not sure what to do. Anyone able to help here?
Probably the same old problem: the executable inside the game is missing the execute permission.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there anything i can do to solve this on my end?
Yes of course. You can either use the method as described in this post, or, if you don't like using the terminal, download the app BatChmod from Lagentesoft and use that to fix the permission. Best do this on a copy of the game, so that you don't have to download it again if you mess something up.

Reactions: Paradox101

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Yes of course. You can either use the method as described in this post, or, if you don't like using the terminal, download the app BatChmod from Lagentesoft and use that to fix the permission. Best do this on a copy of the game, so that you don't have to download it again if you mess something up.
Using the terminal worked. Thanks a bunch for the help!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
The NTR involves 3 characters
2 are John and Kevin, with each having one scene

but, if you want to avoid them, as they are totally avoidable, you can download the walkthrough which I have marked where you can skip the NTR portions from the link in my signature.
you forget the guy you stole drugs from. he fucks janice in the park after knocking you out.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can i ask since when The Twist have a NTR Tag, and maybe also why?
The NTR involves 3 characters
2 are John and Kevin, with each having one scene

you forget the guy you stole drugs from. he fucks janice in the park after knocking you out.
Thanks for reminding me

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes