Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Yes of course. You can either use the method as described in this post, or, if you don't like using the terminal, download the app BatChmod from Lagentesoft and use that to fix the permission. Best do this on a copy of the game, so that you don't have to download it again if you mess something up.
Using the terminal worked. Thanks a bunch for the help!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
It's had it since the beginning
The NTR involves 3 characters
2 are John and Kevin, with each having one scene
but the main NTR character is Billy every few updates he gets scenes.

but, if you want to avoid them, as they are totally avoidable, you can download the walkthrough which I have marked where you can skip the NTR portions from the link in my signature.
you forget the guy you stole drugs from. he fucks janice in the park after knocking you out.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can i ask since when The Twist have a NTR Tag, and maybe also why?
It's had it since the beginning
The NTR involves 3 characters
2 are John and Kevin, with each having one scene
but the main NTR character is Billy every few updates he gets scenes.

but, if you want to avoid them, as they are totally avoidable, you can download the walkthrough which I have marked where you can skip the NTR portions from the link in my signature.
you forget the guy you stole drugs from. he fucks janice in the park after knocking you out.
Thanks for reminding me

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Hmmm cant get the option to go park when i sleep at Janice bed, all other stuff is done ... any ideas to help?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Downloaded v37. DRM Crack not working, how i can load saves??Who know, help plz
if it doesn't work, you can't
The only thing you can do is sign up with Kst Patreon for one dollar and connect that way
but if you were to search I have said MANY MANY MANY times that I've found that downloading the copy from NOPY, unless it's been updated to "Very Final" seems to works, I just had to click on connect a couple of times.

Crack DOES NOT work with the VERY FINAL build.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yuki's pregnancy ended, Andrea receptionist. I cant get in pharmacy, always going to dungeon.
Sounds like you're using 0.37Final Build, which has this bug
There's a new one, 0.37VeryFinal, which fixed the problem, unfortunately this build doesn't work with the latest crack.

Reactions: harala
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes