harala

Jun 12, 2017
Sounds like you're using 0.37Final Build, which has this bug
There's a new one, 0.37VeryFinal, which fixed the problem, unfortunately this build doesn't work with the latest crack.
Thank you for raplay. I fisnished this update, wait for next one then.

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
Is the v0.37Very final is updated in op? Please someone tell me because the bugfix version is not available in mega which was uploaded by a member here!!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is the v0.37Very final is updated in op? Please someone tell me because the bugfix version is not available in mega which was uploaded by a member here!!
It's not, because the Very Final build as I mentioned above doesn't work with the crack. So it wouldn't make sense to update it.

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
"Go to Billy's home and knock on the door. When Billy opens the door, click on "chat" to end the scene. Knock on the door again until Rachel opens the door.
She asks Jason if he has talked to Emma. Jason says that he hasn't. Rachel asks Jason to come inside. Click on "Sure". Rachel goes to get dressed. Click on "Follow her".
When she gets undressed, click on "Approach her". Choose between "Be gentle" and "Be rough". Billy comes home and catches Rachel and Jason having sex."

But I can't follow her, because I talked Emma and when I knocked the door, she always does sport. How can I follow her?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
"Go to Billy's home and knock on the door. When Billy opens the door, click on "chat" to end the scene. Knock on the door again until Rachel opens the door.
She asks Jason if he has talked to Emma. Jason says that he hasn't. Rachel asks Jason to come inside. Click on "Sure". Rachel goes to get dressed. Click on "Follow her".
When she gets undressed, click on "Approach her". Choose between "Be gentle" and "Be rough". Billy comes home and catches Rachel and Jason having sex."

But I can't follow her, because I talked Emma and when I knocked the door, she always does sport. How can I follow her?
What's Rachel's relationship points

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Rachel"s RP is 310. I cant find any solution. Please help
That's why, it's too high, she should be 250 at the point you're at.

she only gains 310 at the end of 0.21. and because, as I'm suspecting you increased her points artificially, it bypassed the trigger. which from my experience would not be fixed if you where to roll it back using the cheat. you would have to either start over or from a previous save.

or, what I would recommend, is to download my "Completes 0.20" save from the link in my signature and start from the beginning of 0.21.

Regarding relationship points I posted this a few days back
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-37-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1171#post-3130543

Reactions: redkit7878

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
That's why, it's too high, she should be 250 at the point you're at.

she only gains 310 at the end of 0.21. and because, as I'm suspecting you increased her points artificially, it bypassed the trigger. which from my experience would not be fixed if you where to roll it back using the cheat. you would have to either start over or from a previous save.

or, what I would recommend, is to download my "Completes 0.20" save from the link in my signature and start from the beginning of 0.21.

Regarding relationship points I posted this a few days back
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-37-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1171#post-3130543
thank u very much ;))

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Someone please make it available for Android platform..
I'm sorry to say, due to the necessary resources needed and the poor optimisation of it, android devices will not be able to handle the game, as there would be a HIGH risk of it frying the device, plus due to the size of it, which 11+GB, it won't even fit on an android device.
Normally I would say wait until the game is completed, then maybe, but even then I doubt it will happen

Reactions: cold_arctus

Mod_Gal

Jan 21, 2020
Yes, an android port would be great! We need a programmer! "The Golden Boy". WOAH! Now I am looking at myself as a visionary! :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes