Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
your ' WALKTHROUGH (UP TO 0.46) WITH ALL NTR, WATERSPORTS AND PEGGING REMOVED ' still tells Billy taking blowjob from Janice. Why? I thought NTR removed from that walkthrough
As I mentioned, it's experimental, so there might be some errors, I'll make sure to remove that in the 0.47 walkthrough
and as long you're not following the Billy path, you don't need that option

but if you come across anything else, let me know

Last edited:

olacao1000

May 13, 2018
This game really needs a good ingame walkthrough. Following the a txt file and having to tab out of the game is too much work... especially doing that with just one hand smh :)

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Twist [v0.47 Final] Pre-Crack [KsT] [Crackfix]- Original Size: 2,02GB (12,7GB unpacked)

Download PC (1,19GB):

The crack is allready aplied in this download.
This is not a compressed version of the game. I have only optimized the packing process to save space.
The Installation will normally take around 10 min with a 2C/4T CPU.

Important : IF you don't use the crackfixes version of the repack, please download the crack from here . Unpack and copy the ddl to gamedir/TheTwist_Data/Managed . Don't forget to give skai a like for his work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit Reason : Recolorised Important Section​

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
the game keeps crashing. i was trying to go to the pool but it crash and i try to go back to the house and it they stay black and keeps loading and i try to reload and it didn't work

kparis97

Mar 23, 2017
If anyone could implement the txt walkthrough into an ingame mod so that you can follow the steps and not miss events it waould make it so much more playable. At this poin it is so much grind, with less than enough clues that take away alla the fun of this well polished and rich game.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
I can't seem to get Rachel watering flowers to show up at Billy's house for the new .47 scenes. I specifically redid the two listed requirement scenes (the beach date with Rachel and the pool party) but I've spent like 4 full in-game days waiting in front of Billy's house without ever finding Rachel water flowers. Is there some kind of additional requirement like time of day or day of the week to find her?
yeahh that event its bugged... just do the requirement scenes... go to jason room and will appear the option "call rachel"

death48

Mar 29, 2019
they have to add something more... what if janice got pregnant by billy ... what would happen next??.. maybe another scene or maybe an NTR scene... and it also it miss the option to change their clothes in the scenes.... it feels like this 0.47 update is incomplete there are more things to add.... i dont think that in 0.47final they will add those things.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
yeah it worked for me too.. but what i saying is that .. did you got janice pregnant after doing the scene or nothing like me?
hey bro just wanted to ask question last time i played this game was in version like around 0.14 or something & now i want to play the game gin since it is loaded with content but since i saw your comment earlier i want to ask you that does this game really have ntr in it.....i mean last time i played it was not a ntr game......& if ntr is present is it completely avoidable or not....

please do reply.........

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The Twist [v0.47 BETA] [KsT] - Original Size: 2,02GB (12,7GB unpacked)

Download PC (1,19GB): Workupload

The crack is allready aplied in this download.
This is not a compressed version of the game. I have only optimized the packing process to save space.
The Installation will normally take around 10 min with a 2C/4T CPU. (for me it was 30s on a 12C/24T CPU)

Created animated instructions on how to install

How to install.gif

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey bro just wanted to ask question last time i played this game was in version like around 0.14 or something & now i want to play the game gin since it is loaded with content but since i saw your comment earlier i want to ask you that does this game really have ntr in it.....i mean last time i played it was not a ntr game......& if ntr is present is it completely avoidable or not....

please do reply.........
Yes it has NTR, and yes, it is avoidable
if you follow my signature, you'll find walkthroughs to help you do that

Reactions: septacycell

death48

Mar 29, 2019

please do reply.........
yeah there are couple of... when john catches jason and janice in the bedroom.... when billy watches jason and rachel in the beach, there only just 2 scenes i think... the twist have like 50 scenes or more than that so NTR it doesnt matter.... avoidable.. maybe if you dont kick john of the house. and billy maybe if you dont do anything of billy path... but you bassically will be missing almost every update because the people in patreon prefers to see more content with billy and janice.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Yes it has NTR, and yes, it is avoidable
if you follow my signature, you'll find walkthroughs to help you do that
sorry to bother you again bro just one thing by avoidable ntr mes.......i want every single girl in game for mc only not for any other guy...like billy.....i don't want any ntr scenes to be happening whether mc present at that time or not.... ( girls for mc only )

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes