homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I have done pool party and already taken Rachel out on a romantic date at the beach. But Rachel is not outside her house watering followers. What am I missing?

death48

Mar 29, 2019
I have done pool party and already taken Rachel out on a romantic date at the beach. But Rachel is not outside her house watering followers. What am I missing?
you have to only go to jason room and check out the message "call rachel" and thats it

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
924. *Billy's path* This time you will have option to tell Billy to go home and continue scene with Janice or leave them alone and watch scene with Janice and Billy. *NOTE! During this scene Janice have 50% to become pregnant*

If you choose "Have Billy leave" Janice will fuck Jason. There is no Plan B pill and she also has a 50% chance of getting
Pregnant.

Preg Bimbo bf Cuck a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: WheresLucifer

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
860 doesnt trigger for me, no matter what I do. Yes I have done 777 and 859 multiple times, relationships are at max, anything else I can try?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
860 doesnt trigger for me, no matter what I do. Yes I have done 777 and 859 multiple times, relationships are at max, anything else I can try?
Did you do ALL iterations of the webcam show with danielle and rachel?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is not a compressed version of the game. I have only optimized the packing process to save space.
The Installation will normally take around 10 min with a 2C/4T CPU. (for me it was 30s on a 12C/24T CPU)
Exoplast - FYI, this took 5 minutes and 50 seconds on an Intel Core i5-7600K (4C/4T) clocked at 4 gigahertz. This was onto a Seagate HDD, though, not my NVME drive.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, dont wanna take up your time for no reason, I'll just download the save
Tested out my save "completes 0.41" and step 860 triggered fine
given the dream you have on step 861, the bug could be that you never trigger step 849 where you had the first part of the dream.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I lost my savegame ages ago when I got a new computer... I could use someone else's save, but then I'd be missing out on the content I didn't see, and I sure as shit ain't spending 12 years trudging through this bloated mess to get to all the new stuff.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Guys need your help. I recently picked it again after a year, and thankfully was able to play this time because of the WT. However, I am stuck with Emma progression. I have the spycam, used it for Video 001 and 002. Picked it up from the picture frame in Janice's bedroom (I went back and checked). However, I cant see it in my inventory, and I even tried buying it again online, where I got a message I already have it!

Now I have wasted 3 game weeks, but I cant plant the camera in Emma's TV. The only option I get is "Just wait". I tried it with 30 points and 60 points for Emma (using cheats). Please help!

I did try searching the thread, but the results were too many, and did not give me any clue.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
924. *Billy's path* This time you will have option to tell Billy to go home and continue scene with Janice or leave them alone and watch scene with Janice and Billy. *NOTE! During this scene Janice have 50% to become pregnant*

If you choose "Have Billy leave" Janice will fuck Jason. There is no Plan B pill and she also has a 50% chance of getting
Pregnant.

View attachment 1517399
so you only get janice pregnant in the beach... with jason?... with billy doesnt work right?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes