PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
"The application “TheTwist046MAC” can’t be opened."
Anyone gets this on MacOs?
Most likely the executable inside the app is missing its execute permission.
Do this to check: right click on app, show package contents and navigate to the executable (/Contents/MacOs/TheTwist046MAC). This file should be an Unix executable. If it's not, it's missing the execute permission.
To fix, open the Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes and drag the executable inside the window. Terminal will fill in the path for you. Mind there is a space after the x. Hit enter. The permission should now be set correctly.

Reactions: Poppycock2K

LordSnail

Nov 25, 2021
I have seen this game for years and never felt like playing it, because of the renders. Does it actually worth playing?

Reactions: Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I wish a hero modder would make an unoffical renpy version VN style with no grind. Throughout the years Ive downloaded this game multiple times and enjoyed some of the scenes but can never get through all the glitches and grinding. Its sad because the game has awesome scenarios and sexy scenes. It also many dark gritty moments etc but it always ends up in the recycle bin. Kudos to all the modders as well because you guys have done an exceptional job trying to salvage and crack whats there but jeez louise do I not enjoy the bad aspects of this game. They overshadow the good.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If the I -patch is already installed do you have to reinstall it?
If you already have the i-patch in the save folder you don't need to do anything else, the new scene triggered without the need to do anything else in the game, other than what I stated.

Last edited:
Reactions: hooter
Aug 29, 2020
Wow, I'm drunk, but Patreon shit:

Download The Twist 0.47 Beta2 (Windows):
Mega:
Alternative link (1 file): HERE! (Thanks to Hun73rdk) // sorry, I'm not sure that direct links are allowed, I've never read the rules, and I don't want to be banned) Sega
Download The Twist 0.47 Walkthrough (Thanks to Fishman for edit)
Download SaveGame file ready for 0.47
Fixes:
- Fixed unlocked option to repeat Rachel's scenes before finishing the initial scene. *Please note! You will have to repeat Rachel's romantic evening at the beach scene*
- Added option to change Rachel's hairstyle then repeating the scene.
- Fixed several minor visual glitches and improvements.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Wow, I'm drunk, but Patreon shit:

Download The Twist 0.47 Beta2 (Windows):
Mega: PART 1 PART 2 PART 3
Alternative link (1 file): (Thanks to Hun73rdk)
Download The Twist 0.47 Walkthrough HERE! (Thanks to Fishman for edit)
Download SaveGame file ready for 0.47 HERE!
Fixes:
- Fixed unlocked option to repeat Rachel's scenes before finishing the initial scene. *Please note! You will have to repeat Rachel's romantic evening at the beach scene*
- Added option to change Rachel's hairstyle then repeating the scene.
- Fixed several minor visual glitches and improvements.
Fixed bugs in 0.47Beta 2

1-Skipping of Step 920 (0.47Beta1)
2-Missing Fishnet Stocking (0.47Beta1)
3-Emma holding Broken dildo in other scenes (0.46Final)

NEW BUG in 0.47Beta2
regarding Skipping 920
Running the new update of the game first time, runs fine, you catch rachel tending the flowers and carry on as intended
but
if you quit the game without saving and load up the save the "Message Rachel" option is still available and Rachel doesn't appear attending the flowers. Tried it with multiple saves and the same each time and not even closing the game and restarting fixes it.

SOLUTION: Ignore and skip Step 920

Last edited:
Reactions: Segamegadrive01
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes