john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Fixed bugs in 0.47Beta 2

1-Skipping of Step 920 (0.47Beta1)
2-Missing Fishnet Stocking (0.47Beta1)
3-Emma holding Broken dildo in other scenes (0.46Final)

NEW BUG in 0.47Beta2
regarding Skipping 920
Running the new update of the game first time, runs fine, you catch rachel tending the flowers and carry on as intended
but
if you quit the game without saving and load up the save the "Message Rachel" option is still available and Rachel doesn't appear attending the flowers. Tried it with multiple saves and the same each time and not even closing the game and restarting fixes it.

SOLUTION: Ignore and skip Step 920
Is this anything like if you save and quit outside the class room door before going in, you go in complete the scene and the door is locked. Try and reload the save point when the door should be unlocked, but it's locked even though you saved before it got locked?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is this anything like if you save and quit outside the class room door before going in, you go in complete the scene and the door is locked. Try and reload the save point when the door should be unlocked, but it's locked even though you saved before it got locked?
No it's nothing like that
This one seems to be very minor and doesn't effect the game in any big way.

Reactions: john1230

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If you thought 0.21 was a gridfest, you're in for a shock.
Which is why if you what to play the game, Use The Walkthrough, you'll get lost wothout it, believe me.
uuuuuuz, I would have to agree with this above statement. The walk-through would help navigate through this VN. I haven't been on this VN for over a year or so. Also I will have to restart from the beginning anyway. I stopped checking out this VN since it had the account integrated and I am aware there is a crack. Plus all the previous progress I had done been throwing out anyway. It doesn't hurt for me to restart from the beginning, and I would still use the walk-through. I am kind-of waiting until this VN is nearly completed before checking out this VN with massive updates it had over the time since I last dealt with this VN.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I have seen this game for years and never felt like playing it, because of the renders. Does it actually worth playing?
I know it worth going through this VN, you have to decide when to do it. I have decided to wait until it nearly completed. I did enjoyed it when it started i think up to version 0.20-0.30, when changed the settings to have n account. The crack version help quite a bit, however, I got sidetracked and haven't gotten back to this VN since then. Beside, I will have to start from the beginning anyway. make sure you follow the walk-through. it is really handy. Also make sure if some of the route seem confusing, search in this forum before asking for assistance. I know I used the search in this forum that helps get me to where I need to find the solution to the path I was looking for.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Is there no way to reverse engineer all the scenes and provide a gallery?
That would be kind of tricky to do to since this VN is mostly motion... If you are bored, why don't run the VN and do a video recording to post a video. I really don't think a gallery would work well for this VN. Beside, what the point to have a gallery if we have VN. If you prefer gallery, then go get comix and/or adult graphic to enjoy.

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
OK back here for some help! I have been playing the game and following the walkthrough religiously. I have also been color coding the stuff I have done so I don't miss anything. I have completed everything until 104 other than 94/95, which was recommended to be skipped until later. The relationship stats are :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have since been to Emma's house 6 times when I heard the moaning and watched her masturbate. But I cant seem to trigger the "come in" option for 104!

Also, I have completed 106, but cannot trigger 107 (the dog suit with mask) on the computer.

Attaching the savefile if someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Twist [v0.47 BETA] [KsT] - Original Size: 2,02GB (12,7GB unpacked)

Download PC (1,19GB): Workupload

The crack is allready aplied in this download.
This is not a compressed version of the game. I have only optimized the packing process to save space.
The Installation will normally take around 10 min with a 2C/4T CPU.

The Twist [v0.47 BETA1 to Beta 2 Patcher] [KsT]

Download PC (60MB):
Workupload

Patcher added for an lightweight update of Repack version.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
OK back here for some help! I have been playing the game and following the walkthrough religiously. I have also been color coding the stuff I have done so I don't miss anything. I have completed everything until 104 other than 94/95, which was recommended to be skipped until later. The relationship stats are :

I have since been to Emma's house 6 times when I heard the moaning and watched her masturbate. But I cant seem to trigger the "come in" option for 104!

Also, I have completed 106, but cannot trigger 107 (the dog suit with mask) on the computer.

Attaching the savefile if someone can help.

Thanks in advance.
I took a look

For Emma
Just catch her sitting at the pool
and
Come Closer
Sit Next To Her
Grab Her
Grab Her

Worked 3 out of 3 times I tried it

as for the dog suit with mask, you might want to scroll down a bit

Screenshot 2021-11-27 115909.png

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I see only non-incest 0.46 save file. It doesn't matter, that it's non-incest?
Sorry about that, I've gone ahead and added the incest version of the saves

Incest is if you want Janice to be the real mother or if you are on Billy route, Billy/Rachel sex scenes
if you don't want that, just grab the non-incest version

gaereth

Jun 24, 2017
I have seen this game for years and never felt like playing it, because of the renders. Does it actually worth playing?
That's a great question. Same here. I have never played it for the same reason. The renders in post 1 do not look like from 2015, like some honey select based games, which maybe is still ok, but more like screen shots from half-life 1 from the 90s. pls correct me if the ingame graphics actually look better.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I took a look

For Emma
Just catch her sitting at the pool
and
Come Closer
Sit Next To Her
Grab Her
Grab Her

Worked 3 out of 3 times I tried it

as for the dog suit with mask, you might want to scroll down a bit

View attachment 1521037
Firstly, you are a godsend! Thanks a ton. I was able to progress with Emma. The walkthrough put that sitting by her part later. I finally got it after some trial and error.

Secondly, big facepalm moment for not scrolling down and wasting your time! Thanks a ton buddy! Really appreciate your dedication and support for your fellow perverts!! You ROCK!

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
A question about random chance.

When is it rolled? Can I save right before a scene and reload if an event doesn't trigger the way I want?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
A question about random chance.

When is it rolled? Can I save right before a scene and reload if an event doesn't trigger the way I want?
That wouldn't really work
What I found that does is to leaving and entering a room

for example
if you want to catch Janice reading a book in the living room
"Wait" in the living room until you catch her exercising or hoovering
the go back to the hallway and re-enter the living room, and repeat that until she's reading a book.

this method can work in some situation, but not every situation
another place this can work is when you sneak into Emma's backyard.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes