Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can Billy impregnate Janice? And BTW, how actually pregnancy mechanic works? Does she gives birth after 270 days, or she just stays pregnant all the time?
In the new update 0.47, yes he can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the mechanic, after Janice tells Jason that she's pergnant, she'll slowly begin to show over 30 in-game days and after 30 days she'll give birth and no longer be pregnant, after which she'll you can make her pregnant again and go through the whole thing all over again.

by default, her preganancy lasts 30 days
but by using the cheat in the hallway, you can extend that 90, 130 or 270 days

as for what happens to baby, he/she returns to the gaming void and everyone forgets that Janice was ever pregnant.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
735- cannot go in. last related i assume was 731 which i did

could anyone copypaste steps 742-43? dunno if i did it and deleted but maybe not, caz i cannot actiae 744 kendra
( i somehow get maintenance window yet i left that post . but cannot download walk)

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

could anyone copypaste steps 742-43? dunno if i did it and deleted but maybe not, caz i cannot actiae 744 kendra
( i somehow get maintenance window yet i left that post . but cannot download walk)

Oh that is interesting... Good catch... I was reading one of the color-coded walk-through did see that it was missing step 742 and 743. Now the question is that is all the line number is in order or may have gap like this one. Maybe when the walk-through was updated, the person may be in "Zombie mode" and may have skipped few numbers to continue to update the walk-through. I have not visited this VN for a year or two, so it would be long way for me to determine if it is missing a few steps or not.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

If I remember right, I think that's related to this bug

1-Giving the Rebecca the Latex outfit before it's time
Resulting in missing dialogue options and the permenant closure of the pharmacy at 8pm/20:00
POSSIBLE FIX - you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a - Locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0

as for steps 742-43 they appear to have been missing for a while

Last edited:
Reactions: WheresLucifer

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Oh that is interesting... Good catch... I was reading one of the color-coded walk-through did see that it was missing step 742 and 743. Now the question is that is all the line number is in order or may have gap like this one. Maybe when the walk-through was updated, the person may be in "Zombie mode" and may have skipped few numbers to continue to update the walk-through. I have not visited this VN for a year or two, so it would be long way for me to determine if it is missing a few steps or not.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Managed to find an old copy of 0.38 of the walkthrough which had steps 742-743
742. Go to hospital. Talk to Kendra and "Ask about Yuki".
743. Approach Kendra again and "Ask for permission to archives".

and after comparing it the 0.47 walkthrough, these 2 step have been covered by step 745
Which looks to have been covered by step 745
745. Now click on "Approach Kendra" and "Ask for permission to archives". Jason asks Kendra if she can let him into the archives.
She tells Jason that this is strictly prohibited and she would lose her job for such a violation.

so from this looks of, this is just a simple case of missnumbering, and not one where steps have been forgotten to be added

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
for kendra i just needed to wwait for receptionist removal
cannot 786 full glass.
cannot 735-736. it is just closed.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
(cannot edit above msg, site barely working)
with regard to 735...
ah k will try, though i was using attached save...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
cannot 786 full glass.
For step 735-736
as I mentioned above, you most like hit this bug

1-Giving the Rebecca the Latex outfit before it's time
Resulting in missing dialogue options and the permenant closure of the pharmacy at 8pm/20:00
POSSIBLE FIX - you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a - Locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
cannot 786 full glass.
For step 786 for the full glass
if you're using my saves, you'll need to do the following steps first, as my save do have have any pegging or watersports/peeing included
Steps 51b & 735

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i see. so in that case watersports became mandatory for progression. looks like inconsistency
No, it’s not mandatory
you can ignore that part, like ntr, watersports is fully skippable
you don’t need it to access the pharmacy
otherwise I would have already included it in my saves

the reason you can’t access it is because you hit a bug in the game by giving Rebecca the latex suit too early
which I already mentioned to in an above post

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
Download The Twist 0.47 (Windows) here:
Mega:
Alternative link (1 file): (Thanks to Hun73rdk)

Download The Twist 0.47 (MAC) here:
Mega:

Download The Twist 0.47 Walkthrough (Thanks to Fishman for edit)

Download SaveGame file ready for 0.47

ATTENTION!

To use Load Game / Save Game you will need to connect to the game through the Patreon.

To do that you need to:
1) Click on "Connect to Patreon" button.
2) The browser will pop and it will ask your permission for information needed to verify your account and it's reward tier. Click Allow.
3) You will see "CONNECTED". You can close this window.
4) Get back into the game's window. If you're patron, the tier doesn't matter. You will see on the right bottom corner of the screen green letters "CONNECTED" and LOAD GAME / SAVE GAME options will be functional.

You need to login only once (till the next update). Next time you launch the game, no additional actions will be needed.

Unpacking instructions (Windows):

1) Download both parts.

2) Right-click on Part1 and choose Extract. It will extract both parts automatically.

3) Enjoy the game.

I'd recommend to use WinRar (free software).

*SaveGame files are located in "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\"*

Unpacking instructions (Mac):

1) Download all parts.

2) Extract part1. (I'd recommend to use The Unarchiver (free software) from appstore)

3) Launch the game through the Finder.

If game doesn't launch due to "unidentified developer". Open System Preferences and go to Security & Privacy, and make sure the General tab is selected.

*SaveGame files are located in "Macintosh HD / Users / UserName / Library / Application support / unity.KsTgames.The Twist"*

Changes in Final version (since Beta2):
- Added option to choose Janice and Rachel outfits while repeating the new scenes.
- Fixed the bug then starting new game doesn't reset latest update's progress.
- Fixed several older bugs and other minor visual glitches.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
In the new update 0.47, yes he can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the mechanic, after Janice tells Jason that she's pergnant, she'll slowly begin to show over 30 in-game days and after 30 days she'll give birth and no longer be pregnant, after which she'll you can make her pregnant again and go through the whole thing all over again.

by default, her preganancy lasts 30 days
but by using the cheat in the hallway, you can extend that 90, 130 or 270 days

as for what happens to baby, he/she returns to the gaming void and everyone forgets that Janice was ever pregnant.
Ultimate cuckold simulator! Will developer add possibilities for Billy-Chad Thundercock to hump and knock all other females in the game?!?)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey Marcoreus thanks for the the +1 Like Rating... It's good to know that you appreciate learning that something you were confused about, has in fact been part of the game for a little over three years ;)

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
will this game ever end? i mean, it's been in development since december 2016.
any infos about this ? i'm just waiting for him to finish this game once and for all, then he will be able to get back to his new game at 100% which has more potential than this outdated thing

Reactions: FluffyStudio
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes