• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is not a compressed version of the game. I have only optimized the packing process to save space.
The Installation will normally take around 10 min with a 2C/4T CPU. (for me it was 30s on a 12C/24T CPU)
Exoplast - FYI, this took 5 minutes and 50 seconds on an Intel Core i5-7600K (4C/4T) clocked at 4 gigahertz. This was onto a Seagate HDD, though, not my NVME drive.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, dont wanna take up your time for no reason, I'll just download the save
Tested out my save "completes 0.41" and step 860 triggered fine
given the dream you have on step 861, the bug could be that you never trigger step 849 where you had the first part of the dream.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I lost my savegame ages ago when I got a new computer... I could use someone else's save, but then I'd be missing out on the content I didn't see, and I sure as shit ain't spending 12 years trudging through this bloated mess to get to all the new stuff.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Guys need your help. I recently picked it again after a year, and thankfully was able to play this time because of the WT. However, I am stuck with Emma progression. I have the spycam, used it for Video 001 and 002. Picked it up from the picture frame in Janice's bedroom (I went back and checked). However, I cant see it in my inventory, and I even tried buying it again online, where I got a message I already have it!

Now I have wasted 3 game weeks, but I cant plant the camera in Emma's TV. The only option I get is "Just wait". I tried it with 30 points and 60 points for Emma (using cheats). Please help!

I did try searching the thread, but the results were too many, and did not give me any clue.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
924. *Billy's path* This time you will have option to tell Billy to go home and continue scene with Janice or leave them alone and watch scene with Janice and Billy. *NOTE! During this scene Janice have 50% to become pregnant*

If you choose "Have Billy leave" Janice will fuck Jason. There is no Plan B pill and she also has a 50% chance of getting
Pregnant.

View attachment 1517399
so you only get janice pregnant in the beach... with jason?... with billy doesnt work right?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Guys need your help. I recently picked it again after a year, and thankfully was able to play this time because of the WT. However, I am stuck with Emma progression. I have the spycam, used it for Video 001 and 002. Picked it up from the picture frame in Janice's bedroom (I went back and checked). However, I cant see it in my inventory, and I even tried buying it again online, where I got a message I already have it!

Now I have wasted 3 game weeks, but I cant plant the camera in Emma's TV. The only option I get is "Just wait". I tried it with 30 points and 60 points for Emma (using cheats). Please help!

I did try searching the thread, but the results were too many, and did not give me any clue.
There are only 3 spots where you can use the spy camera for:

Shower
Janice's bedroom
Emma's house

If you don't have the camera in your inventory, most likely it's because you clicked on the shower when you went in to the room and added it by accident. I would check there first to see if the camera is there, then movie to Janice's bedroom and check. If you still can't find it you'll have to use the cheat mod to add it back into your inventory. Good luck.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Exoplast - FYI, this took 5 minutes and 50 seconds on an Intel Core i5-7600K (4C/4T) clocked at 4 gigahertz. This was onto a Seagate HDD, though, not my NVME drive.
Thanks for the information. Have added it to my Post as an reference for the install performance.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

can you post our save

Reactions: Dgunslinger

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so you only get janice pregnant in the beach... with jason?... with billy doesnt work right?
you can get Janice pregnant in Janice's bedroom when you using her bed as the default when sleeping with both Janice and Julia.
And now you can also get her pregnant by both Jason and Billy at the beach. but you would need to be on Billy’s route and it’s 50/50 it’ll happen. And it does, because I tested it and it works, Billy can get get Janice pregnant.

Reactions: hooter

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those wishing to cash Janice and Billy at the beach
I found the best time is
Tuseday at 16:00
it won't happen everytime but with a 3 of 4 success, I think it's pretty good odds

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
the game keeps crashing. i was trying to go to the pool but it crash and i try to go back to the house and it they stay black and keeps loading and i try to reload and it didn't work
Same here. I have tried this game on my new system, and it doesn't let me do anything. That's a big shame since I haven't played it in forever. Hell, since the last time I played it I got a whole new computer for goodness sake.
I have tried to use the possible solutions and such, lessened the impact of the graphics and so forth. Yet when I try to start a new game, I can barely go from school to home, and there is a chance of it crashing whenever I try to go to the pool (as stated above) or when I attempt to go around at night. Am I missing something? Or must this be something wrong on my end?

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes