M@rio

May 1, 2017
Hmm.. i have problem. I do peek scene in dungeon with Kelly and Yuki and next day when i come to Kelly in pharmacy i don't have option to talk about Yuki. Something i missed?

Reactions: Extra

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
Hmm.. i have problem. I do peek scene in dungeon with Kelly and Yuki and next day when i come to Kelly in pharmacy i don't have option to talk about Yuki. Something i missed?
I had same problem after second offering of job to Kira. I waited 3 days, then option occured.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I had no issue with that, the only thing that I can think of that it might be, is I spoke to Yuki at the hospital before I peeked and spoke to kelly.

Unfortunately I can't find out if that's the problem because there seems to be a bug with game save system.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
WARNING BUG FOUND WITH SAVES

I think I just came across a massive bug regarding the save system, as I usually do, I do a complete run of the update, not make save and wait for the Final. So, I quit completely, restarted it and reloaded the previous save, only now, Kendra is behind the reception desk and I can't enter the pharmacy at 20:00, getting "Damn...." And as I mentioned, I did not save when I completed the update.

Reactions: darlic

M@rio

May 1, 2017
I had no issue with that, the only thing that I can think of that it might be, is I spoke to Yuki at the hospital before I peeked and spoke to kelly.

Unfortunately I can't find out if that's the problem because there seems to be a bug with game save system.
I tried do this too.. doesn't help :/

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
Is mind control in this game yet?
There was story about it. In certain update Hypho-disc was added to plot. Later KsT patreon account became suspended. After settlement and unblocking, was released next update. In it, Janice declared, that disc does not work and she pretended to be controlled.

Ninro

Dec 2, 2018
Hi there, I have a question

375. Go to the pharmacy shop before 17:00 and click on "Go in". Talk to Kelly. Click on "Offer your help at the store".
(If Kelly refuses, click on the map and come back again until she agrees.) After some time Kira comes in. She asks Jason for medicine that would help her to calm down.
No such option ""Offer your help at the store"" when I get into the store, what should I do~? (My relation point with Kelly is 340)
i got the same issue if anyone can help us please

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes