ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
just letting people know this version isn't cracked you will need to follow the guide on the op to apply it yourself
Can confirm following guide on op to apply the crack does work, not sure if it affects anything with the recent content as this is my first play through.

Aug 5, 2017
732. After 3 succesful choises, Jason will succesfully finish his "mission". After this, Yuki's belly will start to grow with each day.
733. After 10 days, Jason will be woken up at night by the noise.
20 days later and still no noise at night.

Edit; NVM. You have to sleep in Jason's room. The walkthrough should say that.

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
for me it didn't work i had to apply it myself i got it off nopy so maybe the nopy one is missing the crack
I believe none of them are cracked, which why we said following the guide to apply the crack to the game yourself.

But Im not sure if it ruins anything with the new content in the game. Still playing haven't ran into any issues as of yet

Post with the crack content, says only for .36 but worked on .37

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I believe none of them are cracked, which why we said following the guide to apply the crack to the game yourself.

But Im not sure if it ruins anything with the new content in the game. Still playing haven't ran into any issues as of yet

Post with the crack content, says only for .36 but worked on .37
nah there is no issues i already finished the game and be careful there's an ntr scene but it's avoidable

Reactions: ChillyDabs

EstouSemNick

May 6, 2018
She's not inviting me :/
can someone help ?

723. At Jason's room, wait for Michelle's message with invitation to her place.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes