death48

Mar 29, 2019
This 0.37 beta1 was amazing... But i would love to see these new lingeries clothes for Janice to "set as daily clothes"... When you catch Janice changing clothes in her room

DumDumDougan

Jun 9, 2018
For anyone having troubles getting Kelly to talk about Yuki, I did the following:

Go to hospital
Tell Kendara about pain and get hospitalized
At night call Kendra for coffee
Ask for sugar and put sleeping pills
Take badge and exit room, go down 1 floor and try archives
Do whatever you want and go to next day
Go talk to Michelle and she will hopefully tel you se'll try to do something about getting your info
Wait next day and talk to Michelle again, she'll finally tell you that the receptionist is new and doesn't talk to her
Spy again on Kelly and receptionist

Next day you should have the dialogue unlocked.

TBH, the way this game sets event/conversation flags is horrible.

siwyroman

Feb 4, 2018
For anyone having troubles getting Kelly to talk about Yuki, I did the following:

Go to hospital
Tell Kendara about pain and get hospitalized
At night call Kendra for coffee
Ask for sugar and put sleeping pills
Take badge and exit room, go down 1 floor and try archives
Do whatever you want and go to next day
Go talk to Michelle and she will hopefully tel you se'll try to do something about getting your info
Wait next day and talk to Michelle again, she'll finally tell you that the receptionist is new and doesn't talk to her
Spy again on Kelly and receptionist

Next day you should have the dialogue unlocked.

TBH, the way this game sets event/conversation flags is horrible.
thx it worked!

Reactions: inkpot

dinodong

Dec 27, 2019
Hi all, I am new to adult games. From Holland, Amsterdam and no I am not high (at the moment) I keep getting "windows does not respond" with THIS game. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? My WIFI connectio is 50mbs and my processor is, uhmm, well pretty fast. Thnx in advance.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hi all, I am new to adult games. From Holland, Amsterdam and no I am not high (at the moment) I keep getting "windows does not respond" with THIS game. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? My WIFI connectio is 50mbs and my processor is, uhmm, well pretty fast. Thnx in advance.
Did you extract the game correctly? Try to download it from another mirror .

And I need full specs so RAM,CPU,GPU and what Windows you are running like 7/8/10/(XP ????)

Aug 22, 2018
I triggered all except Kelly and Yuki,stuck at pharmacy wisiting without triggering further content,all eles is done and maxed out.Loving Janice's black lingerie and DP in the park ^^

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
723. At Jason's room, wait for Michelle's message with invitation to her place.

don´t work. the game is so fucking slow it takes ages to load a new screen. on other games i doesn´t have this problems

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
723. At Jason's room, wait for Michelle's message with invitation to her place.

don´t work. the game is so fucking slow it takes ages to load a new screen. on other games i doesn´t have this problems
dont play it then but if you want to play it you have to live with it. and michelles message usually comes on the weekend

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes