Blutregen

May 25, 2017
743: i am not option "Offer to go to the park" ?
-Make sure that you sleep alone with Janice in her bed
-Go to the beach and approach the red hoodie guy
-At hospital select go home
-Next night you should have the new option in Janice bedroom

Reactions: Mahh

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
can someone share a save file after step 559 of walkthrough? shit wont trigger, and its easier just to kill myself rather doing it all again from start. or is there any console command?

gears

Aug 27, 2016
what am I missing I downloaded the current game and clicked connect to patreon but my save button doesn't unlock? some one help me out :unsure:

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
-Make sure that you sleep alone with Janice in her bed
-Go to the beach and approach the red hoodie guy
-At hospital select go home
-Next night you should have the new option in Janice bedroom
Thx...problem was that I didn´t go home from hospital :)

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Is this cracked or not? I clicked "connect to patreon" and it still wont let me save and load. It won't even let me get back into the game from the save menu, it says "to use the save to need to connect to patreon and you must be a patron kstgames", i had to alt tab delete and end process.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
It doesnt conect

I have the cracked version
Did you have
Is this cracked or not? I clicked "connect to patreon" and it still wont let me save and load. It won't even let me get back into the game from the save menu, it says "to use the save to need to connect to patreon and you must be a patron kstgames", i had to alt tab delete and end process.
go to the previous page and read the posts almost at the bottom of it

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
718. Go to the pharmacy store at 20:00. Peek on Kelly and Yuki(Receptionist) having fun.
719. Next day go to the pharacy store and talk to Kelly about Yuki. Kelly will ask to find an employee for the store.

Next day nothing happens help pls

Reactions: BlueSpirit
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes