NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
The easiest way to apply the patch for a arbitrary unity game/version would be to hexedit the file and make the change i posted a screenshot of.

Through code is more advanced as it requires you either modify the game assembly (by de-compiling/modifying/re-compiling) or injecting some code into the game assembly with other means.
Thank you good sir for the information. Also the file you gave worked with 037beta1 as you said it would. :) Thanks! <3

dinodong

Dec 27, 2019
SO now I have 2 problems. First is the computer part. Waisted an entire week, but there is no computer. he just sits on the bed. Tried time passing in the room and rooms etc, tried during the week and also in the weekend. Nothing. The second is step 14: nobody in the living room at night, when I continue only Janice appears. So no Julia part. What am I doing wrong in these 2 struggles? Can anyone help. Great game btw, except for the already discussed issues

Stickly

Jan 3, 2018
SO now I have 2 problems. First is the computer part. Waisted an entire week, but there is no computer. he just sits on the bed. Tried time passing in the room and rooms etc, tried during the week and also in the weekend. Nothing. The second is step 14: nobody in the living room at night, when I continue only Janice appears. So no Julia part. What am I doing wrong in these 2 struggles? Can anyone help. Great game btw, except for the already discussed issues
Hold the right mouse button down, you can rotate the camera around in quite a few different scenes/areas.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Press right mouse button and change the view angle to the left of the bed. (It doesn't work if you use an emulator or a remote desktop connection to play this game)
The same to get Janice panties from the bathroom without them the story isn't getting further.

SouthernGoods

Feb 22, 2019
Crack isn't working for me. It says I am connected in my browser, but in game it says i am not. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Crack isn't working for me. It says I am connect in my browser, but in game it says i am not. Am I missing something?
Apply patch, click "connect to paetron" a few times, eventually it changes to connected. Not sure what you mean by "it says I am connect in my browser" as with the patch applied the browser does not open.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes