Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR VERSION 0.36 BETA 1.

For 0.36 final, refer to:
Crack 0.36 Final
Worked a peach (y);) thanks again mate!

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
Janice is fucking with the red hoodie guy in the park at night, it's the only real NTR scene and yes, it's avoidable.
We really need a second tag to differentiate 'real' NTR from 'at one point one character may have sex with someone else but like they don't abandon or break up with you or anything'.

The 'cheating' tag could work, but for some reason nobody uses it.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
does anybody also have this problem? if so how to get rid of it gets on my nerves
or has anyone informed the Dev/Cracker yet ? or is this a (Beta Bug?)

shadowblaza

Sep 29, 2017
Can somebody explain what "NTR" is?
Cucking against your will my dude, basically daddy loves mommy, but mommy is a slut so thereby saying she bangs other dude, while either wanting to show it to daddy to make him a cuck, or in some cases they just say shit like (you dick is much bigger than my husbands bla bla bla) that's NTR in layma's term.

'Were a person's loved one is taken away by or of another person, thus creating a scenario.'

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Why transition from one scene to another like going from mc room to a living room takes 5+ seconds of a black screen, its really annoying??

Reactions: Reese286

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Hello, i played this game 1 year ago. Did it improve? because maybe it was my computer but it was slow. And hard to play and to find what to do + lot of bugs.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why transition from one scene to another like going from mc room to a living room takes 5+ seconds of a black screen, its really annoying??
The game's designed in such a way that it loads up everything that can be in a location, then hides everything that's not meant to be there at that time or wasn't randomly selected to appear.

In other words, the game's bloated to hell and just gets progressively worse.

Reactions: Reese286

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Could somebody help me with trigger 166, I had exactly the same issue in a much older version that that the dialogue option where the shady guy gives me the package for adrianna never appears, the prerequisite is never stated. Have I missed something.

166. Go to school at 18:00 or later and approach the shady guy. He asks Jason to deliver a package to Adrianna.
167. The next day go to the studio and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Give her the package".

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I can't finish scene at hospital
742. After 20 days, at hospital, Kendra will take Yuki's place.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes