May 8, 2019
Help please ! I connect to patreon from the menu and a page opens , saying that it is connected but nothing in the game changes. I closed the game to see if anything has changed , result is not. What should I do ? Am I supposed to click new game and play a bit before it connects patreon ? I just want to use a save from the 0.36

cizzar

Dec 12, 2017
Guys, I have a problem with the Game, and I don't know what might be the reason if anyone could help ???

the game just crashes and I can't play further to.34

this is the log file from the game

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I followed wt to the letter and at number 62 in wt it says that if I have 200+ points with janice and slept with her 10 times I can make her bed as my sleeping bed. Now I have 240 points with her and slept more than 10 time with her but when I set her sleeping bed as my default one, when I try to sleep she tells me to go back in my own bed. Is this is a bug or I'm missing something which is not included in a wt??

Oct 3, 2019
Does anyone know if KsT is planning on expanding pregnancy content? Either by impregnating different characters or adding more dialogue/scenes for impregnating Janice? Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with the 0.35 pregnancy content, but would love to see more.

I mean after all, Billy has proven useful but has also annoyed me, the least I could is give him some siblings by knocking up his mom (Rachel). Julia shouldn't be left out either...

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Why transition from one scene to another like going from mc room to a living room takes 5+ seconds of a black screen, its really annoying??
Create a 13Gbyte ram disk and copy your game to it to reduce the transition time. Works great for me. :)

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2017
I can't get the graffiti remover because the toilet scene keeps triggering, and it's getting really damn annoying. Help would be great.

Nevermind, I got it, just took a shitload of reloading.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Walkthrough 743.
How do wake up Janice?
If wake up Janice, Julia also wake up.
Start 3some.
I can't go to the park.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes