SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Walkthrough 743.
How do wake up Janice?
If wake up Janice, Julia also wake up.
Start 3some.
I can't go to the park.
If they're both sleeping with you, go to your room and choose to use your own bed to sleep in. Go to Janice's room and choose her bed to sleep in. Later that night, Julia shows up and wants to sleep there as well. Tell her "No." Then you'll get the prompt to wake up Janice for the park scene.

Reactions: Chr1s and yunmaster

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
If they're both sleeping with you, go to your room and choose to use your own bed to sleep in. Go to Janice's room and choose her bed to sleep in. Later that night, Julia shows up and wants to sleep there as well. Tell her "No." Then you'll get the prompt to wake up Janice for the park scene.
nothing happned

May 6, 2018
I think I found a bug where after completed the dungeon events, the Pharmacy Shop won't be working again, and the only option is to enter the dungeon, even on Saturdays and Sundays, no matter what time it is. I'm not able to buy nothing, nor see Kira working there.
And 743 os not working for me. I can't get the option to take Janice to the park. Only to "ask for a kiss" is available.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I solved it. Thank you.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
To be able to save and load in v0.37 Beta 1, click "Connect to Patreon" in the menus before playing. Bullshits thhis not work - deleted

• Angry
Reactions: SoiCowboy
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes