Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Crack isn't working for me. It says I am connect in my browser, but in game it says i am not. Am I missing something?
The files from the OP are not cracked, the crack is a couple of pages back but you don't need to search for it, I've already uploaded a repack to Mega.

The Twist v0.37 beta 1 pre-cracked
Download size: ~1.35 GB

mrsomeone

Sep 22, 2017
i cant enter the pharmacy shop at 20:00 where i have to peek on Kelly & Yuki. it always tells me that the door is closed. is this a bug or did i miss something :unsure:? apreciate any solution. thx in advance

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Argh this game is so annoying to replay why is the progression so clunky i just wanna fuck fatfriends mom
Use the cheat menu to raise her score, then visit her right after school every day. Another step might be wait in the park on the bench every day for her to pass by and help her with her groceries. It been a long time for me so I don't remember exactly.

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me?
1. Will there be a sequel to Billy?
Namely, I would like to see a continuation when Janice and Billy are sitting on the beach, without an event with Billy's mother. Will Billy go to the pool to Janice without our mask help?
2. Will there be a sequel to John?
Namely, why did he go into Julie’s room at night? Why did you give the opportunity not to kick him out?

Reactions: Julius88

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, i have not play since... omg 14 i think, there is a girl with the same age of MC now ?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes