Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
718. Go to the pharmacy store at 20:00. Peek on Kelly and Yuki(Receptionist) having fun.
719. Next day go to the pharacy store and talk to Kelly about Yuki. Kelly will ask to find an employee for the store.

Next day nothing happens help pls
718. Go to the pharmacy store at 20:00. Peek on Kelly and Yuki(Receptionist) having fun.
719. Next day go to the pharacy store and talk to Kelly about Yuki. Kelly will ask to find an employee for the store.

I don't know, I don't want to talk about Yuki either ...

Reactions: BlueSpirit

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Anyone know how to enable the game run in the background? At the moment it pauses when alt+tabbing.
You have 2 options, either through code:
Application.runInBackground = true
or by modifing the game assets:
.\TheTwist_Data\globalgamemanagers
PlayerSettings->runInBackground = true
Which result in this change:
diff.png

As i already made the change, i've included a patched "globalgamemanagers" file you can use (for TheTwist037Beta1)

Last edited:

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
It does, that file stores unity settings that are created when the dev builds the game, it seems these are not identical between .36 and .37beta1.
I see. I might download 37beta1 version then and use your file. But one more question though. How would I even use "Application.runInBackground = true" I cant find any options or console or anything to type that in. Or which (text type) file that I could access to change that line.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I see. I might download 37beta1 version then and use your file. But one more question though. How would I even use "Application.runInBackground = true" I cant find any options or console or anything to type that in. Or which (text type) file that I could access to change that line.
The easiest way to apply the patch for a arbitrary unity game/version would be to hexedit the file and make the change i posted a screenshot of.

Through code is more advanced as it requires you either modify the game assembly (by de-compiling/modifying/re-compiling) or injecting some code into the game assembly with other means.

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
719. Next day go to the pharacy store and talk to Kelly about Yuki. Kelly will ask to find an employee for the store

I don't know, I don't want to talk about Yuki either ...

or anyone having troubles getting Kelly to talk about Yuki, I did the following:

Go to hospital
Tell Kendara about pain and get hospitalized
At night call Kendra for coffee
Ask for sugar and put sleeping pills
Take badge and exit room, go down 1 floor and try archives
Do whatever you want and go to next day
Go talk to Michelle and she will hopefully tel you se'll try to do something about getting your info
Wait next day and talk to Michelle again, she'll finally tell you that the receptionist is new and doesn't talk to her
Spy again on Kelly and receptionist

Next day you should have the dialogue unlocked.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes