Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
in the kendra storyline i am facing problem
when i go tothe hospital for checking again that time when night comes it not show the option for like (i am tired and i need coffee) like this
The option you are looking for is "Call Kendra", then you ask for sugar, and make sure you having sleeping pills in your inventory.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have all things but still same
What exactly is happening and what part of the walkthrough are you stuck on

If it's this you need to make sue you've done this and that Kendra has 80

remember everything is tied to relationship points if they're not high enough, then certain things don't get triggered

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
What ecatly is happening and what part of the walkthrough are you stuck on

If it's this you need to make sue you've done this and that Kendra has 80

remember everything is tied to relationship points if they're not high enough, then certain things don't get triggered

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i have kendra 150 point

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have kendra 150 point
it too high, that's why it's not working and unfortunately reducing it won't fix it. Twist doesn't like it when you increase relationship by a large amount, it can throw of the whole game an break it. which I fear you might have just done.

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
ac
it too high, that's why it's not working and unfortunately reducing it won't fix it. Twist doesn't like it when you increase relationship by a large amount, it can throw of the whole game an break it. which I fear you might have just done.
actually I didn't increase it
its automatically increase when I interact with Kira

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
actually I didn't increase it
its automatically increase when I interact with Kira
Kira has nothing to do with Kendra so your interaction with kira shouldn't be increasing Kendra at all, actually the only time points increase is when you directly interact with that specific person and not by interacting with someone else.

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
Kira has nothing to do with Kendra so your interaction with kira shouldn't be increasing Kendra at all, actually the only time points increase is when you directly interact with that specific person and not by interacting with someone else.

sorry i mean Kendra only

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
sorry i mean Kendra only
Then that means at least to me, you've done things in the wrong order and you've skipped certain triggers. Because Kendra should be at 150 until you completed 0.33 of the walkthrough.
Which unfortunately is another thing the game doesn't like, not playing it in the order it should be played.

Last edited:

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
6 Weeks no update, no communication for 2 Weeks plus he decided to impelement a DRM into his game.
So basically he turned from a good to a bad dev.

MrLee

May 6, 2017
WIP 0.37 slight delay
PNG image.png

An unplanned W.I.P. and some news about 0.37 release. I've planned to release it this weekend, but unfortunately, I have injured my leg and now I'll have to spend 3-4 days at hospital. So I won't be able to release it on time :(
The good thing that I don't need legs for work on the game, so I'll be able to continue work as soon as I get home from hospital :)
Sorry guys for the delay...
The current status of the 0.37:
The additional artwork: ~99%.
Posing and animations: ~95%.
Dialogs: ~90%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~95%

AGyLL2001

Feb 6, 2018
WIP 0.37 slight delay
View attachment 542791

An unplanned W.I.P. and some news about 0.37 release. I've planned to release it this weekend, but unfortunately, I have injured my leg and now I'll have to spend 3-4 days at hospital. So I won't be able to release it on time :(
The good thing that I don't need legs for work on the game, so I'll be able to continue work as soon as I get home from hospital :)
Sorry guys for the delay...
The current status of the 0.37:
The additional artwork: ~99%.
Posing and animations: ~95%.
Dialogs: ~90%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~95%
I think that I will Express the opinion of many people-the main thing is that you get better. The delay in the release of the game is not as important as the health of a person who is valued very highly. Sorry for my poor English.

Sep 15, 2018
From the WIP I think Kelly and Reciptionist by going to be fucked by MC That is only last part remaining in the story and find out the archives that is it

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
God this game still bothers me because I can't finish a version before a new version comes out. Though I guess I'll finally get around to starting from scratch seeing as one of the updates couldn't load my save (Um, well the cloths I had them in in my old save where stuck on them for good and clipping on top of the cloths they where wearing.)

And after restarting the game I was like, ah hell do I really want to play this all over from scratch? Hell all I really care about is the BDSM stuff and it takes like (RL) days to get to that point. Honestly I would have liked this game a lot more without the incest or the fact that you play as a little boy with a crooked small dick that's trying to fuck his step mom...

Er, I'm only here for the BDSM, Latex and Exhibition. Heh, I actually hated this game for like the first couple days till I finally got to where I could take mommy on a "Walk to the park" I was like, okay I like this game now.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes