Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If you keep ur monitor connected to mother board as main display, game will only use the built in intel gfx & the game playgfx will lag even in normal quality mode.
In all fairness, it will still do that eventually.
A combination of Unity itself and KST's design methodology makes it happen sooner than it ideally should.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It may just be me, but it really feels like this whole thing is dying/endinig rather quickly. The concept of more and more characters with simple quests, many scenes and basically no real story was fine up to a point and I enjoyed it, but now it's actually the first time where I don't look forward to the next update anymore, at all.

I really wish he had spent a little more time on writing, quest design and optimizing the game and a little less time on introducing that many shallow girls, who at times even resemble other characters who are already in the game ...

I know I shouldn't vent here but there's just so many bad compromises and wasted potential in my opinion.

conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
It may just be me, but it really feels like this whole thing is dying/endinig rather quickly. The concept of more and more characters with simple quests, many scenes and basically no real story was fine up to a point and I enjoyed it, but now it's actually the first time where I don't look forward to the next update anymore, at all.

I really wish he had spent a little more time on writing, quest design and optimizing the game and a little less time on introducing that many shallow girls, who at times even resemble other characters who are already in the game ...

I know I shouldn't vent here but there's just so many bad compromises and wasted potential in my opinion.
I think that developer feels the same that is why he is already working on a new game and bringing this one to the end.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I think that developer feels the same that is why he is already working on a new game and bringing this one to the end.
That, and it makes more sense to start the work on the second game whilst still getting the monies for the first one. Helps prevent the risk of patrons removing their patronage between games (if they choose to) before starting work on it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
the option is not coming
Make sure you've done all these,

To make sure it works, I loaded my 0.14 saves followed it to the letter, making sure Kelly is at 330 and adrianna is at 35 and was able to get the text option at step 230 with no issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Some changes made to the saves

Noticed that Kelly's points did not match up with the walkthrough, so I went back and readjusted to fit the walkthrough and switch back the contraceptive pills on saves 0.35 and 0.36, if you still want to get Janice pregnant, all you need to do is head to her bedroom when she's not there and switch them again, just make sure you have the Placebo pills in your inventory.

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
Make sure you've done all these,

To make sure it works, I loaded my 0.14 saves followed it to the letter, making sure Kelly is at 330 and adrianna is at 35 and was able to get the text option at step 230 with no issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my Adriana score is 25 and it's not going up

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
my Adriana score is 25 and it's not going up
Yeah, that's usually the cause, with that, if you don't do something just right you can't increase to 35

To remedy this, head to the Hallway at Jason's home, press C+H and increase Adrianna to 35 and only 35, and that should do it.

If it still doesn't show up grab the "Completes 0.14" save from my post, link in my signature and restart 0.15

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, that's usually the cause, with that, if you don't do something just right you can't increase to 35

To remedy this, head to the Hallway at Jason's home, press C+H and increase Adrianna to 35 and only 35, and that should do it.

If it still doesn't show up grab the "Completes 0.14" save from my post, link in my signature and restart 0.15

still not coming

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
still not coming
Try repeat the movie and nurse with Kelly again and then head back to Jason's bedroom. and see if that does anything.

and as I said

if it doesn't just grab my 0.14 save from the link in my signature and restart 0.15 in the walkthrough.

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
Try repeat the movie and nurse with Kelly again and then head back to Jason's bedroom. and see if that does anything.

and as I said

if it doesn't just grab my 0.14 save from the link in my signature and restart 0.15 in the walkthrough.

in the kendra storyline i am facing problem
when i go tothe hospital for checking again that time when night comes it not show the option for like (i am tired and i need coffee) like this

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes