Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I followed the instructions,
30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.
I suspect you're trying to get Janice to speak about your parents.

Make sure you do the following
-Get the whiskey from the dining room
-Catch Janice when she's drunk in the dining room and speak to her
-Speak to Billy and Kelly multiple times until Kelly says to return at 14:00, make sure Kelly is 20-30+, you do that by buying everything she has
-Speak to Julia in the hut tub, then get the lemonade from the kitchen and speak to her in the hut tub again.
-Then speak to Janice in the living room also make sure Janice is 135+ in points

and that should do it

Last edited:

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
I suspect you're trying to get her to speak about your parents.

-Make sure you do the following
-Get the whiskey from the dining room
-Catch her when she's drunk in the dining room and speak to her
-Speak to Billy and Kelly multiple times until kelly says to return at 14:00, make sure Kelly is 20-30+, you do that buy buy everything she has
-Speak to Julia in the hut tub, then get the lemonade from the kitchen and speak to her in the hut tub again.
-Then speak to Janice in the living room also make sure Janice is 135+ in points

and that should do it
Wow, Tks bro, i did it and complete

Reactions: Anon4321

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
help me agian bro, when i followed the instructions,
95. Catch Julia in the living room crying. Click on "Get closer" and she takes Jason to her room. Julia lets Jason stick a buttplug in her ass.
Now click on "Put on condom" or "Do it raw". When you click on "Put on condom", Jason fucks Julia's pussy. Finally choose between "Cum inside" and "Cum on her face".
When you click on "Do it raw", Jason fucks Julia's pussy and cums on her face.

but she didn't take me to her room

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
help me agian bro, when i followed the instructions,
95. Catch Julia in the living room crying. Click on "Get closer" and she takes Jason to her room. Julia lets Jason stick a buttplug in her ass.
Now click on "Put on condom" or "Do it raw". When you click on "Put on condom", Jason fucks Julia's pussy. Finally choose between "Cum inside" and "Cum on her face".
When you click on "Do it raw", Jason fucks Julia's pussy and cums on her face.

but she didn't take me to her room
Until you reach a certain level it will be 50/50 that she takes you to her room
Have you caught her in the living room at night yet
Also make sure you have condoms in your inventory

Last edited:
Reactions: nhutvien

saadiii321

Dec 30, 2019
Hello
Can you guyz upload your save file that is saved after completion of 0.36v whole steps, as per walkthrough.
Thanks in advance

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
when i followed the instructions
170. Catch Janice exercising in the living room. Click on "Keep watching" and "Hide and watch". Now click on "Use hypno command" and "Seduce Emma".

i do not see the choice "Use hypno command" and "Seduce Emma".

i changed the disc cd

janice 300 emma 250

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
when i followed the instructions
170. Catch Janice exercising in the living room. Click on "Keep watching" and "Hide and watch". Now click on "Use hypno command" and "Seduce Emma".

i do not see the choice "Use hypno command" and "Seduce Emma".

i changed the disc cd

janice 300 emma 250
Is she alone, if she’s with Emma, it won’t work.
You need to catch her when she’s exercising alone, not on Tuesdays.

Nov 18, 2017
Which is it then, either it's not the age, or it is?

When I mean old hardware, I mean;
i3-530 at 2.93Ghz (2 cores with hyperthreading... yes, that old)
4GB DDR3 RAM at 1333Mhz
Windows 8.1 on a 160GB HDD 7200RPM
Game is on a 2TB HDD 7200RPM
GPU used was a MSI R9-270OC 2GB running stock, no increases to clock speed or GPU memory usage.

Game run at max texture quality, all lighting, shadow and grass options on. After about half an hour is when transitions/loading times start to suffer.

Ran a second test with an older Nvidia card - GTX560Ti Twin Frozr II 2GB RAM (from 2011, less powerful than the R9-270 in previous test).
Only difference is that loading/transition times were longer from the start, and got longer still around the same amount of time later.

That's too much to do for one game, especially for this one.

Doubtful. The "crash" has only been described as a crash, no details beyond that (It's also when going to Danielle's house).
A more comprehensive description of the "crash" - what times in-game for both locations - along with the Output Log would be more helpful.

hi there im using win-7 32 bit intel i5 with 2gb graphic card that is Nvida gforce 210 4 gb ddr3 ram im not able to play game always crash

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hi there im using win-7 32 bit intel i5 with 2gb graphic card that is Nvida gforce 210 4 gb ddr3 ram im not able to play game always crash
Well, aside from still using 32-bit instead of 64-bit OS (your system isn't using all of that 4GB RAM because 32-bit can't) but that abomination of a GPU is arguably the worst part of your setup.

Take that 210 and smash it to pieces. Gather all the pieces up, throw them in a fire pit and set them on fire. Whatever is left, burn it with thermite, and take the remains of that to a priest so it can actually be scattered on consecrated ground.
A bit hyperbolic, but it's just that shit of a GPU.

Ultimately, you badly need to upgrade your system.

sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
Hi there,
I couldn't get Kendra to drink coffee during hospital stay. She just came in the room chat a bit about the book and off.
I didn't get the chance to do anything. It's "Call Kendra" and straight to the morning after the chat scene.
Did I miss something?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi there,
I couldn't get Kendra to drink coffee during hospital stay. She just came in the room chat a bit about the book and off.
I didn't get the chance to do anything. It's "Call Kendra" and straight to the morning after the chat scene.
Did I miss something?
Make sure you have sleeping pills in your inventory

and

Have you done this yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdjins

conswortpt

Oct 31, 2018
Hi evryone, I need a suggestion to make the game a bit faster during the charging screens (them takes between 15 to 30 seconds per screen).
I have a thinkpad E550 with I5 5200U, GPU AMD radeon 265m (2gb),RAM DDR3 8GB HDD 1TB 5400rpm, display FHD, op system is Win10 64bit...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi evryone, I need a suggestion to make the game a bit faster during the charging screens (them takes between 15 to 30 seconds per screen).
I have a thinkpad E550 with I5 5200U, GPU AMD radeon 265m (2gb),RAM DDR3 8GB HDD 1TB 5400rpm, display FHD, op system is Win10 64bit...
Play something else.

As mentioned many times in this thread, the game isn't optimized and requires a lot power to run "smoothly". To reduce the transition time between locations and/or scenes it is said to use a M.2 or M.3 SSD in combination with 16+ GB RAM.

Another reason why the game frequently crash, is because of the wrong gameplay. Means, you need to follow every step exactly as written in the WT.

Btw. there is a bug in the tan line for one of the girls which cause the game to crash as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: conswortpt

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
im sorry bro but you cant ,the game is so bad optimized that even on my laptop it doesnt run properly and it has an i7 processor,16 gb of ram and a gtx 1060 max Q and still the game lag a lot during transitions.
The only thing you can do is play the game in a lower resolution and with lower graphics.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes