yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Have you tried other scenes to see if it will increase, like Michelle in her bedroom or Danielle at the beach and see if those will do it.

but you don't have to worry about that, as long as you only increase them to those figures, it should be safe to use the cheat in the hallway or the cheat mod to do so. I've done it my self, I use the cheat increase incrementally, never above what the walkthrough specifies, once I've done all the scenes in the walkthrough.
I have tried both of them many times and still can't improve. In addition, score + in cheat mod is invalid, and CheatMenuPlugin is not available.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have tried both of them many times and still can't improve. In addition, score + in cheat mod is invalid, and CheatMenuPlugin is not available.
it's possible you don't have the mod installed correctly

Here's instructions on how to do that
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-36-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-964#post-1882744

and if you prefer to use the inbuilt cheat, go to the hallway and hold down C+H to bring up the cheat menu

and if it still doesn't work, send me the save and I'll take a look

conswortpt

Oct 31, 2018
im sorry bro but you cant ,the game is so bad optimized that even on my laptop it doesnt run properly and it has an i7 processor,16 gb of ram and a gtx 1060 max Q and still the game lag a lot during transitions.
The only thing you can do is play the game in a lower resolution and with lower graphics.
Ah, OK!!! the game is.... intresting...

But I have another problem. With a lot of difficulty i'm around point 94 of the WT (day 110) and after the Birthday dinner with janice appeared Dad.... (in the WT he should appears around the point 250-300 i don't remember)... This event influences the gamplay? Could makes bugs or missing events?

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
I am going like walkthrough but
I am getting problem in my game I didn't have latex option when choosing the cloths for Janice

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
and also can anyone tell me how to increase cloth score
to increase the cloth score, you need to make Julia and Janice wear the most revealing cloths you can for a long number of days, the more days they wear them the higher the score.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those getting this when clicking Mega or other link, to continue onto the link just click "continue to...."

Capture.PNG

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019

ApkIos

Sep 28, 2019
FYI - If you are playing in a multimonitor PC, you have to choose the monitor thats connected to GFX Card output as Main Display ( Right click desktop -> display settings -> highlight monitor connected to gfx card -> scroll to bottom -> Make this my main display ).

If you keep ur monitor connected to mother board as main display, game will only use the built in intel gfx & the game playgfx will lag even in normal quality mode.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes