shotgunm4a1

Aug 8, 2018
Has she told you to come back at 14:00 when she's on break, when you tried to chat with her at any other time
when i came back at 14:00 i can choose only 1.buy something and 2.chat and 3.leave nothing more than that. is this somekind of bug or i miss somthing?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah im using it now, just that i have already completed this 3 times in the past, i thought i could do it again without having to skip some scenes, but oh well, ill just use yours, since iv spoken with all 3 multiple it must be something before that or i went two fast with the affection for one of them.
Anyway thanks for the help but much more thanks with all them saves
You're welcome
I actually went and started a new game to see if there was an issue, followed the steps in the walkthrough to the letter and was able to get Janice to talk about Jason's parents and get Kelly to say come back at 14:00

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did. and i ask "how u doing..." she said "another boring day..." every time
Just checked it
All I had to do was
Sleep until the next day
Chat with Billy school at 13:00,
go chat with kelly, she tells me to come back at 14:00
then I return at 14:00, chat with kelly again and voila she invited me upstairs

Reactions: justsomedood

shotgunm4a1

Aug 8, 2018
Just checked it
All I had to do was
Sleep until the next day
Chat with Billy school at 13:00,
go chat with kelly, she tells me to come back at 14:00
then I return at 14:00, chat with kelly again and voila she invited me upstairs
Oh i got it now.Thank You very much. you are my hero.

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
game hanging on this step
Go to Jason's room. Julia comes in and talks to Jason about Janice's dog costume. She asks Jason if he can get her one too.
how to solve it
Jaison room not coming only black screen
I have a similiar problem.

When trying to enter Julias room at night for the Jul+Jan lesbo scene, the game freezes in black screen.
I mean, it is still "running" but you are unable to do anything. This is a wonderful bug when unable to properly save the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
When trying to enter Julias room at night for the Jul+Jan lesbo scene, the game freezes in black screen.
That's typically indicative of a game variable being messed up somewhere, possibly due to cheating your arse off and messing up progression.

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
That's typically indicative of a game variable being messed up somewhere, possibly due to cheating your arse off and messing up progression.
Is that AND or OR. You wrote "and" but since I don't cheat, more than using cracked v, can't be right.
Thanks for trying, though.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is that AND or OR. You wrote "and" but since I don't cheat, more than using cracked v, can't be right.
Thanks for trying, though.
You forgot your question mark... I can be pedantic too!

It wasn't "trying".
Pretty much every time someone's had one of the infamous "black screen" issues, it's because a game variable got messed up. It happened to me when Janice's new swimsuit was introduced, and after spending a long time looking at the Output Log, I figured out it was because the variable associated with player-chosen tan for Janice was not what it should have been (basically it was gibberish the game couldn't read).

People cheating has messed up more than enough variables and blocked them out of progression entirely, hence why I raised that as a possibility.
Your not cheating in no way invalidates why you're having black screen problems.

Nov 18, 2017
awesome game but it does not support
i 've intel core i5 4 ram 2 GB nvida graphic card but game crashing always i don't why some say graphic card is old

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes