Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have sent all folder I also didn't get
Sending me everything doesn't help

right now we need to concentrate on getting you the option to text Adrianna, which slot is that?
and which slot is for seeing Danielle at the beach?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
where i can get the daniels nick name
Before I say, I should advice you to download the walkthrough, it every answer you asked about, you'll find in the link in my signature.

All the the save I've done, I've done following the walkthrough, I've always managed to play the game without any any issues using the walkthrough no matter how many times I've replayed it. the only I've come across a problem is when there's a genuine bug in the game. Like the one I'm about to mention.

Now for your question

Right now there bug with getting that, but it's found in danniels bedroom

you need to knock on her door and ask her for a glass of water, when she leaves, there will be a piece of paper on the floor next to the her bed.

but as I said, right now there's a bug that makes it invisible, which won't be fixed until the next update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-36-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1128#post-2817378

some people have commented that if you click around where it should be, there can get lucky and mange to complete getting the invisible piece of paper.

uruma

Feb 10, 2018
SOrry if this was asked already but I have a bug where my screen started going black when transitioning and gets stuck. I am at where kelly does her whole mistress thing. Any help?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes