D

Deleted member 1710852

Kendra doesn't show up at the entrance of the hospital at weekends 14:00 o'clock, even though I have 80 relations with her and I have done the hospital events.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I get Danielle to 500 and Michelle to 250? I have been training Ass, and I can only reach 490 and 240
Have you tried other scenes to see if it will increase, like Michelle in her bedroom or Danielle at the beach and see if those will do it.

but you don't have to worry about that, as long as you only increase them to those figures, it should be safe to use the cheat in the hallway or the cheat mod to do so. I've done it my self, I use the cheat increase incrementally, never above what the walkthrough specifies, once I've done all the scenes in the walkthrough.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes she appears inside the hospital. I never done anything with her in the beach.
Don't know if this will tie into her appearance but, did you sneak into the pharmacy at night and catch Kelly with the hospital receptionist yet.

As for Kendra at the beach, you will catch her there during the weekend between 13:00 and 15:00 looking for her key, but looking into it the beach part is after the scene you're trying to get.

D

Deleted member 1710852

Don't know if this will tie into her appearance but, did you sneak into the pharmacy at night and catch Kelly with the hospital receptionist yet.

As for Kendra at the beach, you will catch her there during the weekend between 13:00 and 15:00 looking for her key, but looking into it the beach part is after the scene you're trying to get.
No I didnt. I didn't even get that quest since I can't talk to her outside of hospital

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No I didnt. I didn't even get that quest since I can't talk to her outside of hospital
Took a look at the walkthrough and the scene at the pharmacy should before Kendra appears outside, hopefully this works for you

You can try these, speak to the receptionist at the hospital, not kendra, and exhaust all dialogue.

Then

457. Go to the pharmacy shop at 22:00. The receptionist comes out of the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled.
458. The next day at 20:00 go to the pharmacy shop again. The receptionist approaches the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled again.
459. The next day at 19:00 go to the pharmacy shop again and click on "Hide". The receptionist enters the pharmacy shop at 21:00. Jason also enters the pharmacy shop.
He hears some noises coming from a door. Jason follows the distant voices down to the basement and finds a BDSM dungeon. Kelly punishes the receptionist.
460. From now on, when you go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in", there are two different scenes (50 % by chance) of Kelly punishing the receptionist.

D

Deleted member 1710852

Took a look at the walkthrough and the scene at the pharmacy should before Kendra appears outside, hopefully this works for you

You can try these, speak to the receptionist at the hospital, not kendra, and exhaust all dialogue.

Then

457. Go to the pharmacy shop at 22:00. The receptionist comes out of the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled.
458. The next day at 20:00 go to the pharmacy shop again. The receptionist approaches the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled again.
459. The next day at 19:00 go to the pharmacy shop again and click on "Hide". The receptionist enters the pharmacy shop at 21:00. Jason also enters the pharmacy shop.
He hears some noises coming from a door. Jason follows the distant voices down to the basement and finds a BDSM dungeon. Kelly punishes the receptionist.
460. From now on, when you go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in", there are two different scenes (50 % by chance) of Kelly punishing the receptionist.
I have done those but the receptionist still doesnt say anything else other than my birth stuff

Gimmli76

Jan 22, 2018
good evening
sry for my bad english (iam a german)

where can i find a candle for the dinner with billys mom ?
i hope somebody can help me :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
good evening
sry for my bad english (iam a german)

where can i find a candle for the dinner with billys mom ?
i hope somebody can help me :)
ja noch ein deutscher.^^
hast du die kette schon von emma gestohlen, unter den fernseher
Guten Abend die Herren,

bitte denkt daran euren Beiträgen auch eine Englische Übersetzung beizufügen. Könnte vlt. den einen oder anderen Fremdsprachler auch interessieren.

Danke!

Greetings,

pls keep in mind to add an English translation to your post. Maybe someone else is interested in the post as well.

Thanks.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
I can't get kinky swimsuit with Daniele. I have a max relation with her, but when I come to her house at 21:00, she wears usual clothes and offer only a show with a big dildo or usual show. I try repeat previous steps but it doesn't help.

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
First of all sorry for my English. I downloaded the twist36, bun I can't find the my saves. I can't find the my twist 35 saves. Where can I find and how can I load them twist 36

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes