Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes Mac version please. Also I dont remember this ever needing a crack before??
KsT has implemented a DRM from 0.36, now you need to be at least a $1 patron and connect to patreon using the connect button on the main menu in order to use the Save/Load feature.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Looks like you messed something up with Kira, because when I tried to run the Debt scene with her at the school it wouldn't move on when in the locker room.

plus you progressed way too far with Michelle, which I'm sure actually how you did it, because at this stage it should be early days with Michelle, unless you artificially increased her relationship points, which would have also added to the issue, what you should have gotten is something beginning with this
Capture.PNG
The game doesn't like it if you progress too far with certain characters, it can really mess up other characters progression, that is why I always recommend following the walkthrough.

Then head to the school, forward time until 15:00 and Kira should appear

Luckily you're at the beginning of 0.32 of the walkthrough, which means you can grab my save for the complete 0.31, link in signature.

and once you load it, go to sleep, knock on Michelle's door and then head to shool

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When they gonna release the Game for Android?
As it has been said many many times
It has never been and will never be released on android , KsT has never had any plans to create an Android version of the game.
Plus
Considering the resources required android devices will not be able to handle the game

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
welp. 559 step wont trigger. did everything except billy's path and some latex stuff.
rebecca kicks out her husband (+)
emma jogging solo (+)
emma jogging with rachel (+)
emma meets michelle near our house (-)

ararsfsf

Oct 9, 2017
hi guys i need help.. im stuck in step 599.

"
Go to the studio at 21:00 and approach Danielle. After some talking in the studio Kelly appears and wants to start with the casting. They have a steamy threesome.
Jason fucks Danielle's pussy and Kelly spanks Danielle's ass. Kelly gets naughtier and licks Danielle's ass as Jason continues to fuck Danielle's pussy.
Kelly leaves and returns a few moments later wearing a strapon. Kelly tries to fuck Danielle's ass. Danielle refuses to get fucked in the ass.
She tells Kelly that her butt is too sensitive. Kelly tells Danielle if she doesn't do anal, she came to a wrong place. Danielle leaves the casting."

i go to the studio and talk with danielle but when i enter this happens and no advance..

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes