ararsfsf

Oct 9, 2017
hi guys i need help.. im stuck in step 599.

"
Go to the studio at 21:00 and approach Danielle. After some talking in the studio Kelly appears and wants to start with the casting. They have a steamy threesome.
Jason fucks Danielle's pussy and Kelly spanks Danielle's ass. Kelly gets naughtier and licks Danielle's ass as Jason continues to fuck Danielle's pussy.
Kelly leaves and returns a few moments later wearing a strapon. Kelly tries to fuck Danielle's ass. Danielle refuses to get fucked in the ass.
She tells Kelly that her butt is too sensitive. Kelly tells Danielle if she doesn't do anal, she came to a wrong place. Danielle leaves the casting."

i go to the studio and talk with danielle but when i enter this happens and no advance..

vokkos28

Sep 11, 2018
191. Go to the studio between 20:00 and 22:00. Kelly is waiting there. Click on "Approach her" to continue the scene.
When K*elly asks "What? You still think we are here to make a movie?", choose "No". This way you are able to increase Kelly's score up to 300.
is bug help

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017

and

:)
Would someone be kind and quote / paste the things that KsT wrote in his patreon pages so people that aren't his supporters there can read what he is planning?

I see that these links are mentioned a couple of times and non-supporters have asked for a copy/paste but nobody answered.

Thanks in advance.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
709. Once you get the messege, go to Michelle's place after 20:00 and sneak to the backyard.
this scene doesn't show
I have knocked on the door and I have waited her message. once I get it I have gone at her home at 21:00 or later but never happen like written at point 709

Reactions: Einarr
3.40 star(s) 159 Votes