• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vokkos28

Sep 11, 2018
191. Go to the studio between 20:00 and 22:00. Kelly is waiting there. Click on "Approach her" to continue the scene.
When K*elly asks "What? You still think we are here to make a movie?", choose "No". This way you are able to increase Kelly's score up to 300.
is bug help

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017

and

:)
Would someone be kind and quote / paste the things that KsT wrote in his patreon pages so people that aren't his supporters there can read what he is planning?

I see that these links are mentioned a couple of times and non-supporters have asked for a copy/paste but nobody answered.

Thanks in advance.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
709. Once you get the messege, go to Michelle's place after 20:00 and sneak to the backyard.
this scene doesn't show
I have knocked on the door and I have waited her message. once I get it I have gone at her home at 21:00 or later but never happen like written at point 709

Reactions: Einarr

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
709. Once you get the messege, go to Michelle's place after 20:00 and sneak to the backyard.
this scene doesn't show
I have knocked on the door and I have waited her message. once I get it I have gone at her home at 21:00 or later but never happen like written at point 709
It won't happen immediately, it can take a few days, before she buzzes you
707. Go home and to Jason's room. Keep going to Jason's room until you get a message from Michelle where she invites you to her home. (Jason will get the massage within the next 7 days.)

also you might want to download the updated walkthrough from my link in my signature, the one you have is for the 0.36beta, 0.36Final has some change have been made to it.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
It won't happen immediately, it can take a few days, before she buzzes you
707. Go home and to Jason's room. Keep going to Jason's room until you get a message from Michelle where she invites you to her home. (Jason will get the massage within the next 7 days.)

also you might want to download the updated walkthrough from my link in my signature, the one you have is for the 0.36beta, 0.36Final has some change have been made to it.
jason gets the massage from Michelle when he is at his room

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Jason received the message from Michelle. He has already get the messagge from her
What you're waiting for is the message from Michelle saying it's ok to come over, if you don't go on the day you get it, you'll have to wait till the next one, the reason you have to knock on her door and wait for the next message saying it's ok to come over, is so that the option to ask about the anal training will become available.

As I've been saying it's a waiting game, you have to wait for Michelle to send you the message, the message that would be still receiving even if you did not knock on her door, you just won't get the option to ask her about Anal Training, which is the reason you need to knock on her door and as her about anal training first.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
What you're waiting for is the message from Michelle saying it's ok to come over, if you don't go on the day you get it, you'll have to wait till the next one, the reason you have to knock on her door and wait for the next message saying it's ok to come over, is so that the option to ask about the anal training will become available.

As I've been saying it's a waiting game, you have to wait for Michelle to send you the message, the message that would be still receiving even if you did not knock on her door, you just won't get the option to ask her about Anal Training, which is the reason you need to knock on her door and as her about anal training first.
I think there is some problem at the end of the scene at michelle's home at pool

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just finished

I think it's down to the relationship points especially the ones for Danielle, they're too low.
I tried increasing them using the cheat mod, unfortunately that didn't work and I can't think of anything that might remedy it.

What I've learnt playing the game, if you don't have the level at a certain point before you start a new update, you can mess things up and the same for the opposite, if your points are too high, that can actually break the game.

Luckily you are still near the beginning of 0.36, so you can still, if you want, grab my 0.35 save from the link in my signature. using that you should have no issues completing it.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
can someone help me out with a save from around step 520? Jason's room is not loading in mine and I cant make any progress

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
How do I get Danielle to 500 and Michelle to 250? I have been training Ass, and I can only reach 490 and 240

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes