rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
Is there a way to turn off this whole "adopted" nonsense? Some patch maybe? I wanted to try this game and kinda liked it, but playing incest sim without incest is just pointless. Guess i am not perverted enough to drink alcohol-free vodka :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a way to turn off this whole "adopted" nonsense? Some patch maybe? I wanted to try this game and kinda liked it, but playing incest sim without incest is just pointless. Guess i am not perverted enough to drink alcohol-free vodka :)
Sorry to say, nope

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Any Mac version of 36?

Also is there a way so search this thread and order by newest mention? When i search mac in this thread i just get 20 pages in random order.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Any Mac version of 36?

Also is there a way so search this thread and order by newest mention? When i search mac in this thread i just get 20 pages in random order.
For those looking for a mac version

Here you go

You need to download all 3

Muff Diver

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Only by using the advanced option, just not within specific threads from what I could see

Last edited:

fireboy01

Jul 26, 2017
game hanging on this step
Go to Jason's room. Julia comes in and talks to Jason about Janice's dog costume. She asks Jason if he can get her one too.
how to solve it
Jaison room not coming only black screen

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You have an option with a cheat program, there was another option to do through regedit. However, I flipped through a couple of hundred pages and was tired of looking.
I find the cheat mod easier to use and less likely to cause problems with the game.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
You have an option with a cheat program, there was another option to do through regedit. However, I flipped through a couple of hundred pages and was tired of looking.
The naming is more or less the same, either search for "jantrim" in the registry or navigate to:
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist
iirc you'll want to set the value to "decimal" and enter the same value for the tattoo you'd use if edited with the cheatmenu

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
For those looking for a mac version

Here you go

You need to download all 3

Muff Diver
Thanks for the Mac version. Everything works fine, except for the last two steps of the walkthrough, 717 & 718. The option doesn't show up when talking to Billy after school. Any ideas ? (I've gone through the Billy's day with Janice event in a previous update)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the Mac version. Everything works fine, except for the last two steps of the walkthrough, 717 & 718. The option doesn't show up when talking to Billy after school. Any ideas ? (I've gone through the Billy's day with Janice event in a previous update)
You need to repeat the mom swap and try again, that's what I did.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You need to repeat the mom swap and try again, that's what I did.
Bummer. Do you mean starting with step 624? That might be a problem, because it requires giving Janice a sleeping pill which I can't seem to do now she's pregnant.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Bummer. Do you mean starting with step 624? That might be a problem, because it requires giving Janice a sleeping pill which I can't seem to do now she's pregnant.
You shouldn't need to, if you've done the mom swap previously, all you'll need to do is speak with Billy at school and ask him to do a mom swap.
But, uf she's pregnant, you'll have to wait till she gives birth before you can do it.
Her being pregnant disables certain options.

If you want to save time, I recommend downloading my 0.35 save and restart the 0.36 section of the walkthrough.

JUST crap

Jul 10, 2019
How can I trigger Michelle meet Emma jogging part, even though I've done the teacher's parts, I couldn't see Michelle meet Emma. Or I just start a new game?

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes