Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, I already did all. Or maybe I just start a new game to fix it?
You shouldn't need to, you can instead grab a save from list and start from there
Just follow the link in my signature

for example you can grab the one for 0.29 and start from the beginning of 0.30

I've played the game multiple times following the walkthrough and I was to play with no issues.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can't find the piece od paper that is suposed under Danieles bed when sho goes for glass of water at .27
if you were to do a search, or even just read the posts on page 1135, you would have found out it's already been reported as a bug and should be fixed in the next update
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-36-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1128#post-2817378

also some people have commented that if you click around where it should be, there can get lucky and mange to complete getting the invisible piece of paper.

abdo6692

Nov 11, 2017
Hey there. Sorry to bother you guys with this, but I have an issue. The option of helping Kelly around the store is not available for me and i need it for Kira to show up and ask for a medicine. Iv got all previous things done, though Kelly's score is 380. Plz help

justsomedood

Aug 20, 2016
Had to start the game over again since i lost my old save file, and now i cant get janice to talk about jason real parents.
(walkthrough guide)30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.

I also cant get Kelly to say to meet up during her break at 14:00. Is the game bugged?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Had to start the game over again since i lost my old save file, and now i cant get janice to talk about jason real parents.
(walkthrough guide)30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.

I also cant get Kelly to say to meet up during her break at 14:00. Is the game bugged?
You didn't need to start over, if you checked my post, which is 2 posts above yours, you would have seen my signature with a link to all my saves.

Reactions: justsomedood

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

It's not bugged

Have another chat and complete all dialogue with Billy, make sure to ask him about Anal, after you check Julia's mobile phone, then speak with Kelly, then with Janice and then head back to Kelly and that should do it.
if it still doesn't work, repeat.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Fix for the Walkthrough with the marked skippable sections, noticed that I didn't mark that you could skip selling the panties and Video 1 to Billy.
Just steal money from Janice's purse in the night or use the money cheat in the hallway.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey there. Sorry to bother you guys with this, but I have an issue. The option of helping Kelly around the store is not available for me and i need it for Kira to show up and ask for a medicine. Iv got all previous things done, though Kelly's score is 380. Plz help
Here's the section from the walkthrough, have a look see if you missed anything, make sure you've also done Kira's section as well

or if you prefer, you can download my "completes 0.21" save and restart the section again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

abdo6692

Nov 11, 2017
Here's the section from the walkthrough, have a look see if you missed anything, make sure you've also done Kira's section as well

or if you prefer, you can download my "completes 0.21" save and restart the section again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did all that already and there is no help option. I will use your save file and try with that. Thank you

shotgunm4a1

Aug 8, 2018
I've already given the answer, 4th post above yours
no not that one i mean in the very first chat with her.
31.Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. She tells Jason that she worked at the hospital in town.
32. Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Talk to Kelly. Make sure Kelly's score is 25+. Chat with her and accept the offer to drink coffee. i mean this one please help me and thank you for your last answer.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
no not that one i mean in the very first chat with her.
31.Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. She tells Jason that she worked at the hospital in town.
32. Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Talk to Kelly. Make sure Kelly's score is 25+. Chat with her and accept the offer to drink coffee. i mean this one please help me and thank you for your last answer.
Has she told you to come back at 14:00 when she's on break, when you tried to chat with her at any other time

justsomedood

Aug 20, 2016
Y
You didn't need to start over, if you checked my post, which is 2 posts above yours, you would have seen my signature with a link to all my saves.
Yeah im using it now, just that i have already completed this 3 times in the past, i thought i could do it again without having to skip some scenes, but oh well, ill just use yours, since iv spoken with all 3 multiple it must be something before that or i went two fast with the affection for one of them.
Anyway thanks for the help but much more thanks with all them saves

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes