UncleStepa

Sep 24, 2018
I've stuck with Danielle. I just cant find this white paper with her nickname. Where is it? All previous triggers passed. Relationships is at max. Maybe i'm missing something?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

birdienam

Apr 27, 2018
I've stuck with Danielle. I just cant find this white paper with her nickname. Where is it? All previous triggers passed. Relationships is at max. Maybe i'm missing something?
You can click on the empty space where the paper is supposed (check the image linked in the previous post) to be and it will work, worked for me.

Reactions: UncleStepa

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
I have problem with that paper of daniells nickname
i can't find it
it's under the bed which is written in the walkthrough but its not there
please can someone tell me

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have problem with that paper of daniells nickname
i can't find it
it's under the bed which is written in the walkthrough but its not there
please can someone tell me
If you just looked up starting with post #22,846 (the 4th post above yours) you would have seen your answer.
It pays to do a little search because the answer is most likely already there.

Last edited:

Mod_Gal

Jan 21, 2020
WOW! This is a good game. From the looks of it, everybodys having fun, expect Jason's dad! :LOL: Kevin had some with Julia. Steve & Michelle. Even Billy had a good time. And Jason who has time for every woman in his world. (y)

Jul 21, 2017
WOW! This is a good game. From the looks of it, everybodys having fun, expect Jason's dad! :LOL: Kevin had some with Julia. Steve & Michelle. Even Billy had a good time. And Jason who has time for every woman in his world. (y)
Now only if you had the option to cuckholde the dad I mean the guys a dick anyway plus the way he night keeps on the sister I say chain him to the wall and make him watch lol

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
I don’t know about y’all but I got a thing for Janice. Anybody able to upload some nice photos or screenshots of her?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Now only if you had the option to cuckholde the dad
You do...

Play the game, bed Janice, even to the point of him seeing it twice and Janice telling him to get lost, and by not kicking him out he's got to sleep on the couch knowing that his wife is regularly getting fucked in his bed, by their adopted son.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
If you've lost your position in the walkthrough, is there any way to find the next flag to progress? it just feels like such a grind.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Hi there, I have a problem.
I get a blackscreen when Julia should visit Jason in his room after the first photoshoot with Kira, asking for a second one.

Last edited:

eddyhk

Jun 5, 2019
Hi there, I have a question

375. Go to the pharmacy shop before 17:00 and click on "Go in". Talk to Kelly. Click on "Offer your help at the store".
(If Kelly refuses, click on the map and come back again until she agrees.) After some time Kira comes in. She asks Jason for medicine that would help her to calm down.
No such option ""Offer your help at the store"" when I get into the store, what should I do~? (My relation point with Kelly is 340)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi there, I have a question

375. Go to the pharmacy shop before 17:00 and click on "Go in". Talk to Kelly. Click on "Offer your help at the store".
(If Kelly refuses, click on the map and come back again until she agrees.) After some time Kira comes in. She asks Jason for medicine that would help her to calm down.
No such option ""Offer your help at the store"" when I get into the store, what should I do~? (My relation point with Kelly is 340)
Can you send your save?

Aug 22, 2018
I've been enjoying this game since 0.25 (something like that) and I'd wish several things before dev ends it:
Billy finally fucks his mom (anal included); Kendra gets more events; Kira anal scenes; Adrianna's GF into the whole mix; Julia and Janice DP with and without Jason (maybe father finally gets Julia as well)...
I might get more kinky ideas but these are for now :)

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Hi there, I have a problem.
I get a blackscreen when Julia should visit Jason in his room after the first photoshoot with Kira, asking for a second one.
None can help me with a blackscreen at this point of the game? The game freeze when the scene should start.
497. Wait at least 5 days. Go to Jason's room. Julia comes in and talks to Jason if he could ask
Kira to join her for another photoshoot.

There is a way to skip the scene? Change some variable to bypass? A solution for the blackscreen?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes