Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
sorry to bug, but this link to saves points to nowhere...

Update: here is the correct link to your saves post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1838190
Page parameter in the URL messes up the link
Don't know why, because when I click on the one I posted, with the page parameter, it works fine.

As you can see from the screenshot it has the same link I posted
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-958#post-1838190

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Keep getting black screen/stuck on step 482 for some reason or another, happened at step 479 once as well.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Keep getting black screen/stuck on step 482 for some reason or another, happened at step 479 once as well.
unfortunately nothing much can be done about it until the next update
best advice would be to download 0.37Final from the OP, use that to play pass that section and then carry on from there on 0.38.
or if you're ok to bypass 0.28 completely, you can download the "complete 0.28" save from the link in my signature.

Ishimiru

Apr 27, 2020
Hello all!
I have a question.

How do i get Adrianna to be a cheerleader? (step 326-...)
I'm going to school locker room and catch Kira there. After i going Jason's room and click on "Text to Adrianna". But i have not "Suggest something else" button, i can only roleplay cop again.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:) Who will be Jason‘s real mother? I just want to know this thing,i think it’s a milf who is in our game already,not a new
milf.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello all!
I have a question.

How do i get Adrianna to be a cheerleader? (step 326-...)
I'm going to school locker room and catch Kira there. After i going Jason's room and click on "Text to Adrianna". But i have not "Suggest something else" button, i can only roleplay cop again.
I tested my "Completes 0.19" caught kira in her cheerleading outfit in the locker room and got the "Suggest something else" option.
Also make sure Adrianna is at 175 relationship points
Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG

Reactions: artlim95

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:) Who will be Jason‘s real mother? I just want to know this thing,i think it’s a milf who is in our game already,not a new
milf.
i'm always happy to see an update based on janice, but i can't imagine how she might be involved in jason's birth. has she worked at the hospital (maybe this could explain the initial hint about emma - if i m not wrong)? is she jason's real mother (but how?!)? does she know his true mom and has she hidden her identity?
moreover, is julia jason's real sister or is she the daugher of another different woman?

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
i'm always happy to see an update based on janice, but i can't imagine how she might be involved in jason's birth. has she worked at the hospital (maybe this could explain the initial hint about emma - if i m not wrong)? is she jason's real mother (but how?!)? does she know his true mom and has she hidden her identity?
moreover, is julia jason's real sister or is she the daugher of another different woman?
initial hint about emma ?
:D
Could you send a pic here?I really have no memory about that.
Hope the Dev doesn‘t finally tell us something like Jason’s mother or parent is dead already ...

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
initial hint about emma ?
:D
Could you send a pic here?I really have no memory about that.
Hope the Dev doesn‘t finally tell us something like Jason’s mother or parent is dead already ...
it's a very blear memory:rolleyes:, very likely i'm mistaken but at the very beginning, doesn't janice - when asked about jason's birth - suggest to go seeing the neighbour (i.e. emma)?
and yes, i hope we will meet (probably we have already met) jason's mom

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it's a very blear memory:rolleyes:, very likely i'm mistaken but at the very beginning, doesn't janice - when asked about jason's birth - suggest to go seeing the neighbour (i.e. emma)?
No, that's Kelly, after Jason's found out that she used to be a doctor at the hospital, because she and Emma are friends from those days.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
unfortunately nothing much can be done about it until the next update
best advice would be to download 0.37Final from the OP, use that to play pass that section and then carry on from there on 0.38.
or if you're ok to bypass 0.28 completely, you can download the "complete 0.28" save from the link in my signature.

Thanks man I'll give that a try!

SoFuRo

Nov 3, 2017
So I need a little help, Walkthrough Point 738 is not triggered.
I always worked down the Walkthrough so I done Point 481 with Kendra, but I can only kiss Janice wakin her up .
So what did I miss?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I need a little help, Walkthrough Point 738 is not triggered.
I always worked down the Walkthrough so I done Point 481 with Kendra, but I can only kiss Janice wakin her up .
So what did I miss?
Can you send your save, it might be connected to the outfit score

Reactions: SoFuRo
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes