Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
what must i do with assembly i don t understand
Assembly?
The problem is tied to your saves, they've been corrupted somehow and unless they are removed you will not be able to play the game.
and even if you do have to start again, you can still use my saves that I've posted on this thread so that you can pick up where you left off.

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
Assembly?
The problem is tied to your saved, they've been corrupted somehow and unless they are removed you will not be able to play the game.
and even if you do have to start again, you can still use my saves that I've posted on this thread so that you can pick up where you left off.
ok just question i have time to restart the game with covid-19 it s nothing if i loose my older save i just want to save and reload when i play again

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
ok just question i have time to restart the game with covid-19 it s nothing if i loose my older save i just want to save and reload when i play again
sorry but i still don't understand how i should delete but corrupt backup i suck in computer science me

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Anon4321

Just want to say you're a treasure in this thread! I recently had a complete desktop PC meltdown (literally...... it was ugly), and spent the better part of five days transferring files off of my internal HDDs where I kept all my, ehem..... 'stuff', to a new external HDD. But I forgot the save files for this game are local, so I was worried I was going to have to start the game over from scratch. Then I clicked the 'Save' button on the OP and my goodness, what wonderful work you've done here!

Tip of that hat to you, mate. Thanks.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
no because when i want save i ve got a black sreen instaed
not what meant
the save in the game is just face of the folder I've been mentioning.
if the folder is bad then the face will not work.

When I talk about deleting the save folder, I meant the actual physical files themselves, the save files aren't really in the game, just connect to the game.

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
not what meant

When I talk about deleting the save folder, I meant the actual physical files themselves, the save files aren't really in the game, just connect to the game.
i m connected but when i want save black screen

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
not what meant

ok and the save player info 5 where i must put ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ok and the save player info 5 where i must put ?
What windows are you using, because that's the wrong twist save for windows 10

Google translate to french
Quelles fenêtres utilisez-vous, car ce n'est pas la bonne torsion, sauf pour Windows 10

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thk for the translate yes window10
I wish you said your first language was french, I would have google translated from the beginning

Google translate
J'aimerais que vous disiez que votre langue maternelle était le français, j'aurais traduit google depuis le début

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes