Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
oh Thanks but however I wanna change my Engery stats there's "Restore Energy" but all I want is increasing energy
For that you need the cheat mod, you'll find your answer somewhere on this page, and I don't mean the posts, try looking at the signatures.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
crack not working, still cant save game
The crack works fine, I've tried it many times and it always worked.

and when you say you can't save what do you mean, can you send us a screenshot/picture of the main menu and the problem.
Things we need to know
1-Does it say connected and is the "Load Game" button the same as the others, if it does and it is, then the crack worked
Capture.PNG
2-If it doesn't say connected and the "Load Game" button is still grey, download again, THE GAME ONLY from the OP, replace the one you have and run the game again.
3-If it is connected
----3a- when you click the load game button do you get a blank screen with just the 3 women,
----3b- When you exit and save do you get a blank screen
----If you do, unfortunately it means you have an incompatibility issue with your saves. and there is no way to fix that other than to delete the save folder completely and either start a new game or grab a save from my signature and start from there.

In order to delete the save folder, just follow these instructions

Head to C drive, then users, the your username for windows 10, then look for a folder called "Appdata"

Now if you can't find it, means it's hidden to unhide it just follow the instructions and pictures in this link
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-993#post-1938518

then open the folder "appdata", then open "LocalLow", then open "KsTgames", the DELETE folder "The Twist"

after that rerun the game

Created this this make it easier
Replace "WDAGUtilityAccount" with your Windows Username
(Click to enlarge)
final.gif

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Bug report for people who are doing new game: Kendra and hospital stuff are buggy mess. Make sure you are not doing anything outside walkthrough step by step. I mean literally step by step. For example before i asked Kendra about birth info for first time i met her in park and got plus 5, this soft locks your entire game when you ask about birth info. Literally Kendra repeats first convo whenever you ask about it.

I wish game KsT would change coding to this game because with bugs like this game limits your entire freedom

edit: i think this is the best bug so far; if you talk to Yuki after you talk to Kendra you can travel back in time. Depending on when you talk she resets time to 8am or 5pm

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1048238

what to do when Jason is fucking Janice in her bedroom, then Julia is asking about Jason, theres no option after, Jason keeps fucking Janice, and theres no option to leave room or do anything

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
what to do when Jason is fucking Janice in her bedroom, then Julia is asking about Jason, theres no option after, Jason keeps fucking Janice, and theres no option to leave room or do anything
you mean after John leaves?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can you post a screenshot to confirm
because if it's what I'm thinking then there should be an option for her to join or ask her to leave. If it's not there then something went wrong.
and you post your save

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just tested the scene I believe you were talking about and I found no issue both options appeared
Capture1.PNG

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
hey guys, i have a problem. everynight julia comes to jason's bedroom and even when i say no, she comes back again and again. i can't have janice's nightly visits now. what is the problem ? i checked the variables and i didnt find anything. i chose other beds to sleep in, but as soon as i went back to jason's bed it started happening again. please help, thanks

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
hey guys, i have a problem. everynight julia comes to jason's bedroom and even when i say no, she comes back again and again. i can't have janice's nightly visits now. what is the problem ? i checked the variables and i didnt find anything. i chose other beds to sleep in, but as soon as i went back to jason's bed it started happening again. please help, thanks
IIRC its random you cant infuence who visits you at night and who doesnt

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sounds like you’re still playing 0.38beta
-If you are still playing 0.38 beta, it’s a major bug with this version, download 0.38Final from the OP in which it’s been fixed.
-If you are playing 0.38Final, it’s random, but if you catch Janice exercising on her Own, you hypno command to become a cow and she should appear in Jason’s room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kourosh

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Sounds like you’re still playing 0.38beta
-If you are still playing 0.38 beta, it’s a major bug with this version, download 0,38Final from the OP in which it’s been fixed.
-If you are playing 0.38Final, it’s random, but if you catch Janice exercising on her Own, you hypno command to become a cow and she should appear in Jason’s room.
hey, yes it's true. it is the beta version, although i downloaded it two days ago. do i have to DL the whole game again ? is it possible to just DL the update patch ? i didn't find it anywhere. thanks again

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
hey, yes it's true. it is the beta version, although i downloaded it two days ago. do i have to DL the whole game again ? is it possible to just DL the update patch ? i didn't find it anywhere. thanks again
you must redownload the whole game

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That would have to be a yes, you will have to download the whole game again.

Reactions: Kourosh

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I noticed there was a post yesterday on patreon about a 0.38 Advanced patrons release, have they released it or just a date when its going to release?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I noticed there was a post yesterday on patreon about a 0.38 Advanced patrons release, have they released it or just a date when its going to release?
First just to clear things up, there's no difference in the game, no tier gets anything special.
The only difference if you are a patron, is when you receive it.
In this case the Advanced Tier Patron received their copy on April 30th

So it goes like this

Beginner
  • Access to the latest version, two weeks after the release.
  • Access to patreon's only feed
  • You'll receive information about upcoming updates.
Advanced
  • Previous tier rewards
  • You'll get access to Work-In-Progress screenshots
  • Access to the latest version, one week after the release.
Expert
  • All previous tiers rewards
  • Instant access to the latest version of the game
  • You will be able to participate in special discussions
Legend
  • All previous tiers rewards
  • Your name in the credits
  • Request In-game content. Note: has to be within a reasonable limits.
  • Bonus content
Side note about Legend
You also get the game in Beta and the Bonus Content doesn't pertain to in-game bonuses everyone gets the same game.

You also get access to the Beta if you are an Expert patron.

Reactions: ShabbyCrabby
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes