mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
I wish you said your first language was french, I would have google translated from the beginning

Google translate
J'aimerais que vous disiez que votre langue maternelle était le français, j'aurais traduit google depuis le début
no because i love speack english for my job it's important i'm sorry if you loose time for me

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thk for the translate yes window10
and give me a a few minutes I'm putting something together for you, in the mean time go back to the previous posts and use the google translator to translate those
et donnez-moi quelques minutes, je mets quelque chose en place pour vous, en attendant, revenez aux articles précédents et utilisez le traducteur google pour traduire ces

Anunnakis

Nov 2, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to increase the kira score after 300 points, I have tried the photoshop scene and asked julia to go out together, but it always stays at 300 points. thankk

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
and give me a a few minutes I'm putting something together for you, in the mean time go back to the previous posts and use the google translator to translate those
et donnez-moi quelques minutes, je mets quelque chose en place pour vous, en attendant, revenez aux articles précédents et utilisez le traducteur google pour traduire ces
i did all in french translate because some term it's hard for me that why i didn't understand nothing to find the save folder corrupt

Reactions: Riukssss

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i did all in french translate because some term it's hard for me that why i didn't understand nothing to find the save folder corrupt
To put it simply, there's a save folder that is not in the game folder or game it self, that's why you can't delete from within the game.

what you need to do is

Head to C drive, then users, the your username for windows 10, then look for a folder called Appdata

Now if you can't find it, means it's hidden to unhide it just follow the instructions and pictures in this link
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-993#post-1938518

then open the folder "appdata", then open "LocalLow", then open "KsTgames", the DELETE folder "The Twist"

after that rerun the game

Google Translate

Pour le dire simplement, il y a un dossier de sauvegarde qui ne se trouve pas dans le dossier du jeu ou le jeu lui-même, c'est pourquoi vous ne pouvez pas supprimer à partir du jeu.

ce que vous devez faire c'est

Dirigez-vous vers le lecteur C, puis les utilisateurs, votre nom d'utilisateur pour Windows 10, puis recherchez un dossier appelé Appdata

Maintenant, si vous ne le trouvez pas, cela signifie qu'il est caché pour le révéler, suivez simplement les instructions et les images de ce lien
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-993#post-1938518

puis ouvrez le dossier "appdata", puis ouvrez "LocalLow", puis ouvrez "KsTgames", le dossier DELETE "The Twist"

après cela, relancez le jeu

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Made this for you, to unhide the AppData folder
Replace "WDAGUtilityAccount" with your Windows Username
(Click to enlarge)
final.gif

Last edited:

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
To put it simply, there's a save folder that is not in the game folder or game it self, that's why you can't delete from within the game.

what you need to do is

Head to C drive, then users, the your username for windows 10, then look for a folder called Appdata

Now if you can't find it, means it's hidden to unhide it just follow the instructions and pictures in this link

then open the folder "appdata", then open "LocalLow", then open "KsTgames", the DELETE folder "The Twist"

after that rerun the game

Google Translate

Pour le dire simplement, il y a un dossier de sauvegarde qui ne se trouve pas dans le dossier du jeu ou le jeu lui-même, c'est pourquoi vous ne pouvez pas supprimer à partir du jeu.

ce que vous devez faire c'est

Dirigez-vous vers le lecteur C, puis les utilisateurs, votre nom d'utilisateur pour Windows 10, puis recherchez un dossier appelé Appdata

Maintenant, si vous ne le trouvez pas, cela signifie qu'il est caché pour le révéler, suivez simplement les instructions et les images de ce lien

puis ouvrez le dossier "appdata", puis ouvrez "LocalLow", puis ouvrez "KsTgames", le dossier DELETE "The Twist"

après cela, relancez le jeu
justtwo word thank you
it's work you re so best and very patient it's WORK wonderfull
thank so much Annon

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
justtwo word thank you
it's work you re so best and very patient it's WORK wonderfull
thank so much Annon
You're Welcome
Vous êtes les bienvenus
Took a while, but we got there in the end
Ça a pris du temps, mais on y est finalement arrivé

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone explain to me how to increase the kira score after 300 points, I have tried the photoshop scene and asked julia to go out together, but it always stays at 300 points. thankk
Have you gotten her the job at the pharmacy yet, it's tied to Kelly and what you need to do her next, 0.37 of the walkthrough

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
BTW i am still checking v0.38 final for bug. So far i only encountered latex suit bug. For some reason it is broken you cant buy and give latex suits to Janice. Other Items such as cow and dog suits seems to work though.

yuxu xing

Oct 21, 2017
Question:
can we change janice hair like on the on the quest when they meet the hoodie guy in the park at night
to daily use?
i hope u guys understand what i meant

Irn Mas

Apr 27, 2020
Hi everyone
Where is the The Twist Savegame Folder?

Now anyone where i can find the the savegame folder?
The location on the pc.
I have a few problems : when I try to save the game The Twist " the game doesn't save them " :(

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Hi everyone
Where is the The Twist Savegame Folder?

Now anyone where i can find the the savegame folder?
The location on the pc.
I have a few problems : when I try to save the game The Twist " the game doesn't save them " :(
Please try to read other posts or use the search engine before asking a question. Your particular requests have already been asked and answered on literally hundreds of occasions. You can find all your answers and much more here;

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1881721

And all you had to do was look back one single page to find it. (y)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes