Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Fellas im encountering a bug during that 'wake up' time as soon as i leave Jason's Room the screen goes black
My PC specs are pretty good(8GB RAM, COREi7 8th Gen)
I tired restarting the game in different resolutions and texture quality
However im unable to fix it...need help!!!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Fellas im encountering a bug during that 'wake up' time as soon as i leave Jason's Room the screen goes black
My PC specs are pretty good(8GB RAM, COREi7 8th Gen)
I tired restarting the game in different resolutions and texture quality
However im unable to fix it...need help!!!
Just tested on my copy 0.38Final and it seems to work fine, I wake up and went to each location no issues.
What build are you playing and have you tried redownloading the game and trying with a fresh copy.

Dasha999

Mar 1, 2019
hey guys, i have a problem. everynight julia comes to jason's bedroom and even when i say no, she comes back again and again. i can't have janice's nightly visits now. what is the problem ? i checked the variables and i didnt find anything. i chose other beds to sleep in, but as soon as i went back to jason's bed it started happening again. please help, thanks

Have you solved the problem ? I have the same, and it comes from saves I'm using, I believe.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Have you solved the problem ? I have the same, and it comes from saves I'm using, I believe.
It's not the saves you're using, it's the version of the game you're using.

Download the one in the OP - 0.38 Final. You're still using 0.38 Beta.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Just tested on my copy 0.38Final and it seems to work fine, I wake up and went to each location no issues.
What build are you playing and have you tried redownloading the game and trying with a fresh copy.
Thanks a lot man but now I have to run it in LOW texture quality then only I'm able to access areas during the night

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
So years ago when i played this any cheats automatically fucks the game up and eventually u will just stop progressing, is that still true, did they fix anything, is there any other way to get relationship without grinding that actually works?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
So years ago when i played this any cheats automatically fucks the game up and eventually u will just stop progressing, is that still true, did they fix anything, is there any other way to get relationship without grinding that actually works?
use other people's saves. You can find it via search function

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The trick is, is to do it in increments and follow the walkthrough.
Once you have completed a section, and have done each scene a couple of times, because there are some scenes that are required to be repeated as to open other options.
Only then do you look at the points at the top of the section and increase them to that level and no more. although you can sometimes get a away with an increase of 5 or 10 points but never any higher than that, even unless it happened in-game, after you've increased it, I wouldn't do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
haven't played this in ages but did skip through walkthrough recently and check Billy's path, which is interesting

I do however think there was such a missed opportunity here though, early in-game MC finds Janice drunk and has fun with her in the dining room, was a chance here to have MC call Billy in when Janice drunk and then Billy have fun with Janice. Since I see there is a 3some eventually with them, it wouldn't make sense to do that scene after that now. anyway was just a thought

also, I do think the journal is much better now, much easier to know what you doing.

Reactions: primalhunt

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, first of all thank you for this excellent game. Little problem that I encounter in this latest version:
Julia who keeps coming back to the MC room
Unable to access the Pharmacy at night.
I don't know if there are any bugs.
Cordially.

shawnofthedead

Dec 2, 2017
I hope this is not a really bad bug, I am on step 327 on the walk through and cant seem to get the part where you text Adriana about suggest something else. All I get is the scene for the cop and bandit. Any ideas as what could cause this. I've visited Kira in the school locker room. Still having issues.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I hope this is not a really bad bug, I am on step 327 on the walk through and cant seem to get the part where you text Adriana about suggest something else. All I get is the scene for the cop and bandit. Any ideas as what could cause this. I've visited Kira in the school locker room. Still having issues.
You need to catch kira wearing the cheerleading outfit in the locker room, not meeting her in the hallway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-3383974

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did meet her in the locker room with her wearing the cheerleading outfit. Then I go back to text Adriana and still nothing. Adriana score is over 175
When you say meet her, do mean talking to her or just catching her and then leaving, because Jason just catch her and then leave.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes