shawnofthedead

Dec 2, 2017
When you say meet her, do mean talking to her or just catching her and then leaving, because Jason just catch her and then leave.
Ya I talked to her am I not supposed to? I went up to her and asked her to show her cheer moves and also did the compliment one as well.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ya I talked to her am I not supposed to? I went up to her and asked her to show her cheer moves and also did the compliment one as well.
yeah, you're not suppose to be able to talk to her. what relationship points is Kira she shouldn't have any points at this moment.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
hey guys what to i need to do im kinda stucked ? i can't let Janice wear cow suit, and Emma can't comin on Tuesdays, also walkthrough says when time 22:00 click on bed and wait for Janice, but there is nothing i can do something like this, please help me

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey guys what to i need to do im kinda stucked ? i can't let Janice wear cow suit, and Emma can't comin on Tuesdays, also walkthrough says when time 22:00 click on bed and wait for Janice, but there is nothing i can do something like this, please help me
What you need to do to get Janice to wear the cow suite
1-Emma needs to come on tuesdays to exercise with Janice (Walkthrough 0.09 - Step 130)
2-You need to get a disk from the shady guy (Walkthrough 0.11 - step 165-169)
3-Now you can get her to wear the cow suit (Walthrough 0.11 - Step 174)

For waiting for Janice
Janice need be 300+ relationship points

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
What you need to do to get Janice to wear the cow suite
1-Emma needs to come on tuesdays to exercise with Janice (Walkthrough 0.09 - Step 130)
2-You need to get a disk from the shady guy (Walkthrough 0.11 - step 165-169)
3-Now you can get her to wear the cow suit (Walthrough 0.11 - Step 174)

For waiting for Janice
Janice need be 300+ relationship points
my relationship is over 400, im about to get disk and have cow suit too, but not sure why i can't find Emma on tuesdays

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
my relationship is over 400, im about to get disk and have cow suit too, but not sure why i can't find Emma on tuesdays
Did you see Janice and Emma talk outside the house
If you have
Try staying in the living room and and forward the time an hour at a time. it a while it is tuesdays it is still random.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
I can't get kelly to tell me about her coffe break, and I can't get mom to tell me who are my real parents. Does cheating fuck your game up? cause if so why is it even an option...

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
do you have to do the billy parts because I do not like sharing.
No, you don't have to to do billy path. It's mostly for some optional swinging scenes involving both your mothers. But if you don't like sharing you can just fuck Billy's mom behind his back and keep your mom to yourself.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't get kelly to tell me about her coffe break, and I can't get mom to tell me who are my real parents. Does cheating fuck your game up? cause if so why is it even an option...
Regarding Kelly and Janice, chat with to Billy as well, and make sure you chat with and buy a couple of items from Kelly to get her 30+

and cheating can fuck up the game, if you over use it. the trick is, is to do it in small increments.
If you want to use it, it's best to follow the walkthrough

For Example
If you are starting 0.20, then each character should be at what they are at the previous section, no more
In this case that would be 0.19
Which are
0.19 - Janice:460 Julia:360 Kelly:330 Emma:380 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:175 Rachel:250 Danielle:50

Then you when you've completed everything in the next section, which would be 0.20
Then you can increase them to the following and again, no more
0.20 - Janice:460 Julia:360 Kelly:330 Emma:380 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:225 Rachel:250 Danielle:80 Kira:10

Last edited:

umgwing

Mar 15, 2019
Hi,
I'm following the 0.38 beta walkthrough on Page_1, and I'm kinda stuck here...
"
41. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "massage shoulders" and "Touch her boobs".
Jason caresses Janice's boobs, sucks on one of them and licks her nipple. Then Jason licks Janice's pussy. Repeat the scene.
Click on "Continue", when Janice's score is less than 170. Click on "Try to fuck", when Janice's score is 170+ and you have 30+ energy (step 53).
"

I can repeat the character "licks her nipple" part, but never get to see the "Continue" button.
Am I missing something?
Does anyone have the same problem?

Thx!

Last edited:

umgwing

Mar 15, 2019
Hi,
"
41. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "massage shoulders" and "Touch her boobs".
Jason caresses Janice's boobs, sucks on one of them and licks her nipple. Then Jason licks Janice's pussy. Repeat the scene.
Click on "Continue", when Janice's score is less than 170. Click on "Try to fuck", when Janice's score is 170+ and you have 30+ energy (step 53).
"

I can repeat the character "licks her nipple" part, but never get to see the "Continue" button.
Am I missing something?

Thx!
Interesting enough, ...
"
53. Catch Janice in the living room reading a book. Click on "massage shoulders" and "Touch her boobs". Make sure you have condoms, 30+ energy and Janice's score is 170+.
Jason caresses Janice's boobs, sucks on one of them and licks her nipple. Now click on "Try to fuck".
Finally choose between "Cum inside", "Cum outside" and "Cum on her face".
"
I couldn't do the things after the massage, but there's an option to it in the kitchen on Sat.
So I guess there're some mismatches bw the game and the walkthrough?
My game version is 038 final.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi,
"
"

Am I missing something?

Thx!
What are your current stats and Janice relationship points.

or if you prefer can you send over your save

Reactions: umgwing

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Regarding Kelly and Janice, chat with to Billy as well, and make sure you chat with and buy a couple of items from Kelly to get her 30+

and cheating can fuck up the game, if you over use it. the trick is, is to do it in small increments.
If you want to use it, it's best to follow the walkthrough

For Example
If you are starting 0.20, then each character should be at what they are at the previous section, no more
In this case that would be 0.19
Which are
0.19 - Janice:460 Julia:360 Kelly:330 Emma:380 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:175 Rachel:250 Danielle:50

Then you when you've completed everything in the next section, which would be 0.20
Then you can increase them to the following and again, no more
0.20 - Janice:460 Julia:360 Kelly:330 Emma:380 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:225 Rachel:250 Danielle:80 Kira:10
Thanks. I completely overlooked that I had to talk to billy, and that prevented me from triggering the chat events. I only cheated to speed up my progress when the walkthrough said "do this to raise her score to XXX"

Reactions: Anon4321

umgwing

Mar 15, 2019
Interesting enough, ...
"
53. Catch Janice in the living room reading a book. Click on "massage shoulders" and "Touch her boobs". Make sure you have condoms, 30+ energy and Janice's score is 170+.
Jason caresses Janice's boobs, sucks on one of them and licks her nipple. Now click on "Try to fuck".
Finally choose between "Cum inside", "Cum outside" and "Cum on her face".
"
I couldn't do the things after the massage, but there's an option to it in the kitchen on Sat.
So I guess there're some mismatches bw the game and the walkthrough?
My game version is 038 final.
Regarding
"
"
here are my latest findings:
(1) to get to "lick Janice's pussy", we have to ask Kelly abt "anal" first. Try several times. Then later Kelly would agree to 'teach' you what it means on charge of $50 per lesson. Choose "how it works".
(2) after (1), go home and massage, and the "lick pussy" option is available.
(3) after (1) the option to boost your energy by 10 points w/ energy pill is also available.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes