heart21

Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2020-04-22
Release Date: 2020-04-22
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 0.38 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Mac(v0.37): MEGA - - -
Extras: SAVE - Official Walkthrough - CRACK
Thanks to oy vey nazmir and Zandalf for sharing, Zyrix and blackFeather214 for cracking the game & Blutregen for the repack

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
i installed version 0.37. i completed that one how to continue the o.38 from the last save point on 0.37

McWhite333

Jan 25, 2019
hi everybody I am stuck at the hospital. I can not drink coffee with Kendra. But in the morning MC appologises about sleeping pills. so I never get the experimental stuff. please help me !!!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Have you actually tried disconnecting your computer and playing with the crack applied?
i'm asking, i didn't played the game since the days it had no DRM, but when i read in the first post that i have to click on "connect to patreon" i wanna know if it means that it's unplayable offline.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The game can't be played offline now ? even with the crack ?
I've tested it many times, all you have to is. downloaded the latest, don't download the separate save, the game already has it. and just click connect a couple of times.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hi everybody I am stuck at the hospital. I can not drink coffee with Kendra. But in the morning MC appologises about sleeping pills. so I never get the experimental stuff. please help me !!!
Did you use the cheat at any point.
and what is Kendra's relationship points

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i'm asking, i didn't played the game since the days it had no DRM, but when i read in the first post that i have to click on "connect to patreon" i wanna know if it means that it's unplayable offline.
Just do what it tells you.
Basically, the crack tricks the game into thinking it's been given a valid Patreon login and it proceeds as normal.

CombatAce

May 5, 2020
re downloaded the game to start from scratch because I was messing with the cheats and F up. But now I’ve deleted and installed a couple of time and every Julia comes in the room and if I say no the scene will just repeat itself. Does anyone know how to removed everything so there’s no trace of previous gameplay when I start a new game?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
re downloaded the game to start from scratch because I was messing with the cheats and F up. But now I’ve deleted and installed a couple of time and every Julia comes in the room and if I say no the scene will just repeat itself. Does anyone know how to removed everything so there’s no trace of previous gameplay when I start a new game?
You’re downloading the 0.38beta version, you need to download 0.38 Final from the OP
An make sure you just delete the previous folder, don’t overwrite it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is the final available here?
Yes, as I mentioned, it’s in the OP. The very first post of this thread on page 1.
OP stands for Original Post

Or you could have simply looked at my signature. It’s there in BIG YELLOW letters

McWhite333

Jan 25, 2019
Sorry, I meant "Cheat"
can you sent your save
and can you confirm you have the sleeping pills in your inventory
I did use the cheats in the hallway.
And I have the sleeping pills in my invertory.
I used them a week before on father and restocked them in the pharmacy

where can I find the save file?
thanks a lot for your help

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes