JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Muff Diver
Here is the new Tech demo that KST released for top tier patreon's for his new upcoming game Mega
Thanks for the share. It looks good but it seems to run even slower than the Twist. And that KST is obviously putting a lot of work into this explains why we are waiting longer... and longer... ... and longer... ... ... for updates of the Twist.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Thanks for the share. It looks good but it seems to run even slower than the Twist. And that KST is obviously putting a lot of work into this explains why we are waiting longer... and longer... ... and longer... ... ... for updates of the Twist.
Maybe get a PC that can run that demo and the update has been taking longer due to him having been sick and some problems with bugs and the game getting complex to update.

And the new game runs new Unity HDRP so needs a good machine to work and the new one is point and click game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And the new game runs new Unity HDRP so needs a good machine to work and the new one is point and click game.
Let's hope he learned from how not to do things, and doesn't repeat the same "location overload" that was tanking load times.

bruhgamer420

Jun 30, 2018
Hello, i have a problem for which i havent been able to find a solution, even with the walkthrough. What are the prerequisites to start interacting with Kira. Ive seen her in the locker rooms, the walkthrough then says to go into the left locker room door. I cant do this it just says something like "thats the girls shower i cant go in there"

do i need to finish more of the adrianna story first to start with Kira or is that not needed?

bruhgamer420

Jun 30, 2018
Hello, i have a problem for which i havent been able to find a solution, even with the walkthrough. What are the prerequisites to start interacting with Kira. Ive seen her in the locker rooms, the walkthrough then says to go into the left locker room door. I cant do this it just says something like "thats the girls shower i cant go in there"

do i need to finish more of the adrianna story first to start with Kira or is that not needed?
to ad to this i cannot text message adrianna yet, im not sure if this is needed to advance with kira

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

if it's this
329. When Kira is not there, click on the locker door on the left side.

It means click on one of the lockers on the left side, not the door in front of you

Last edited:

bruhgamer420

Jun 30, 2018
Does this have anything to do with Kira's story:

327. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on "Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else". Click on the PC and on "Launch browser". Click on the "Fetish Outfits" store.
Buy the "Basketball uniform".

its the step before "clicking on the locker door" i have not done this, and i cannot click on the locker door when kira is not around

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does this have anything to do with Kira's story:

327. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on "Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else". Click on the PC and on "Launch browser". Click on the "Fetish Outfits" store.
Buy the "Basketball uniform".

its the step before "clicking on the locker door" i have not done this, and i cannot click on the locker door when kira is not around
I am sure it doesn't, it's purely for Kira
Because if you look at the step number, hiding in the locker, take place waaay before texting Adrianna, so these is no connection between texting adrianna and kira at this stage.

If you are still have trouble can you send over your save.
Unfortunately it'll have to wait until tomorrow as it’s VERY late over here and I need to get to bed.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
this is my save, im not really sure what to do with kira,

again thanks for helping me this much
Thanks
I’ll look into it, but as I mentioned, it’ll have tomorrow, as it’s very late over here and I really need to get to bed.

Last edited:

adulttroll

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, I just recently discovered this game, and it has been really good thus far. I was curious whether there any indication from the dev about an update to Janice's story-line, in any of the future game updates? There was some dialog during the kitchen scene about Janice being able to handle something bigger, but I was not able to find that continuation in the game.
Cheers, :)

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Maybe get a PC that can run that demo and the update has been taking longer due to him having been sick and some problems with bugs and the game getting complex to update.

Maybe you should stop presuming that I haven't already got a PC that can 'run a demo' :rolleyes:. Lots of us have several machines that we do various things on, and my statement that it runs slower was to warn that anyone already having issues running the the current game on their machine of choice will have even more issues running the demo on that same machine. Or to put it more simply, I was just trying to be helpful.(y)

And whilst KST may have been sick :unsure: I still absolutely believe that him working on two projects at once is a far more likely explanation for the longer periods between updates of the Twist. Indeed, experience tells me that a current project usually gets more and more neglected in favour of a new one. And in my humble opinion, that is what we have happening here.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes