Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is game safe too download or not
It is, although the beta 1 version in the OP does have a softlock bug, which I've noted in my signature

but there is update to the game "0.44B Final" which you can also grab from my signature.

But do make sure to check the bug link as well

note: if you don't have signatures switched on, you can check my about page.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
454. Go to Jason's room. Jason gets a message about the new sexy premium quality lingerie. Click on his screen and on "Launch browser".
Go to the "Veronica's Secret" store and buy "Veronica's lingerie" for $500.

----

Game progression breaks if you only do the alternate scene in the living room before this. You need to just finish regularly for this and other stuff to trigger.
Can be done anytime they're downstairs.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
454. Go to Jason's room. Jason gets a message about the new sexy premium quality lingerie. Click on his screen and on "Launch browser".
Go to the "Veronica's Secret" store and buy "Veronica's lingerie" for $500.

----

Game progression breaks if you only do the alternate scene in the living room before this. You need to just finish regularly for this and other stuff to trigger.
Can be done anytime they're downstairs.
I take it this is a bug you found
Which version of the game did you find this in?

Reactions: zaxrider29

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
Hi everyone
I have a ptroblem with the final version of 0.44.
When I play with the 044beta1 cracked version no problem.
I have recovered the final version and the game does not start with my savegame. With the auto savegame, I have an incomplete game in terms of images. see attached images.
Sans titre.png Sans titre 1.png

Do you have an explanation ? is this a bug?
thks for your help.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi everyone
I have a ptroblem with the final version of 0.44.
When I play with the 044beta1 cracked version no problem.
I have recovered the final version and the game does not start with my savegame. With the auto savegame, I have an incomplete game in terms of images. see attached images.
View attachment 1197571 View attachment 1197570

Do you have an explanation ? is this a bug?
thks for your help.
did you read this?
View attachment 1197586
please use the 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions... to avoid issue
That has nothing to do with the aspect ratio, but EVERYTHING to do with the crack that was used.
It basically broke the game.

What you need to do is to grab the copy from my signature or my about page if you have signatures switched off.

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
That has nothing to do with the aspect ratio, but EVERYTHING to do with the crack that was used.
It basically broke the game.

What you need to do is to grab the copy from my signature or my about page if you have signatures switched off.
ok i try and keep you posted

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i love this game, but i think it's time to move on.
i hope this is going to be the last update (i've always dreamt of a mega-orgy with all in-game women for jason's birthday); his new game deserves full attention.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Think i found a Bug for this version. 44bFinal During a new game and when your reach Step ->

106. When Janice visits Jason in his room at night, click on "Sure" and "Give her Dog suit". Now click on "Go to the park".
107. The next day go to Jason's room and click on his screen. Then click on the "Fetish Outfits" store. Buy the "Dog outfit with mask".

Seems the option to buy the Dog suit with Mask doesnt show up on the Web browser

Tried new game twice and Used saves From Anon4321 https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-44b-beta-1-cracked-kst.1282/post-1838190

Need Confirmation , Thank You!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Think i found a Bug for this version. 44bFinal During a new game and when your reach Step ->

106. When Janice visits Jason in his room at night, click on "Sure" and "Give her Dog suit". Now click on "Go to the park".
107. The next day go to Jason's room and click on his screen. Then click on the "Fetish Outfits" store. Buy the "Dog outfit with mask".

Seems the option to buy the Dog suit with Mask doesnt show up on the Web browser

Tried new game twice and Used saves From Anon4321 https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-44b-beta-1-cracked-kst.1282/post-1838190

Need Confirmation , Thank You!
Not a bug, you didn't scroll down far enough
Screenshot 2021-05-16 134106.png

Last edited:

Super_Fly

Jul 19, 2018
Its pointless to download the game. I don't mind paying to unlock patreon content, but having to pay money just to save the game? Ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Its pointless to download the game. I don't mind paying to unlock patreon content, but having to pay money just to save the game? Ridiculous.
Yes. It is indeed ridiculous that this dev doesn't want us pirates to play his game for free. How dare he !

(wether his chosen DRM method is effectively bringing him in more patrons is another question)

Fatedman

Dec 20, 2018
Stuck at two places:

Adrianna - 15 Relation Score
35 Max Energy

And the walkthrough is so confusing I cant find out how to go forward

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Stuck at two places:

Adrianna - 15 Relation Score
35 Max Energy

And the walkthrough is so confusing I cant find out how to go forward
Relationship points and Max energy doesn't tell us what problem you're having
it's what you are doing, and at what step of the walkthrough you are.

also don't use the walkthrough as a reference, it not meant to be used that way.
go step by step. that's how I use it and I've never had a problem following it.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes